Whose doing sw at home?

I am! I joined a group about 6 weeks ago, but found it really hard to commit to group as I work shifts. Lost 5lbs in 6 weeks, painfully slow I know, but I've only got a stone to loose so expected it to be a slow journey. I left group & have had my first week doing it at home, I put on half a pound! But that was because I had a boozy Saturday night followed by a hungover Sunday eating crap all day including a dominos, so was happy with half a pound. My weigh day is Friday so we shall see how it goes x

I do SW from home. I started at the end of May, 5 weeks after I had my little boy. I've lost just over 3 stone so far and I've got 1 and a half stone to go. At the moment I feel fairly motivated so I don't really want to spend my maternity pay on going to class so I will carry on doing it from home for as long as I can x

Wow amazing. Ive been doing sw since 2009 on amd off decided to do sw at home last week was my first wi lost four. This week not so good due to bank holiday weekend.

Wow amazing. Ive been doing sw since 2009 on amd off decided to do sw at home last week was my first wi lost four. This week not so good due to bank holiday weekend.
4lb, that's a great result. Well done you:)
I've not been to a class since 2010, and have decided to rejoin the plan, but not a class - going ok for me so far!
Good luck with your goals

I'll add myself to the list!
I've done SW once before and was very happy with the results back then. I went to a club that time, which I really enjoyed to be honest, but I'm going it alone as I'm living abroad this time around. To be honest though, in the end I think the support I got on this forum last time actually played a much greater role in my weight loss than the club probably did.

However, that being said, I must admit I'm trying to seduce my friend into joining in too! She's been trying to loose weight for years, but as with me I think the weighing of every single little thing just gets to her in the end. Also there's the whole going hungry all the time too, which sadly you get with so many other diets. Hence my love for Slimming World :)

We'll see how it goes. Best of luck to everyone! Hope to see much "less" of you in the future! ;-)

Hey guys.im doing sw at home too.have 4lb gone in two wks.have only another 10 to go hence the slowness. Finding this forum fantastic support. I've been doing ee but thinking of doing a few red days to see if it boosts it.
Your all doing great.

I am going to start sw tomorrow - have done it before but will have to do it at home as i cant afford to go to classes at the moment.

I weighed in today...2Ibs lighter and 21 pounds to go. When does everyone else weigh in? I weigh most days but made Wednesday morning my official day x

Hi guys , i am also doing SW from home i have just lost 3st with the cambridge diet, but long term its not sustainable and used it as a quick fix, to be able to eat friut and veg again is a dream!!! I still have 1,1/2 st to lose i am not expwcting a rapid loss each week but if i can keep heading in the right direction eventually hopefully i can maintain my weight, good luck everyone xx

Hi All,

I am starting SW from home tomorrow, I used to go to group but cannot commit due to applying for jobs etc.... I have 2.5 stone to lose and I am on a mission! I am determined to do it this time. :) x

Back