Whose feeling brave????

well done girlies for getting the pics up!...just think in another 4/6 weeks they'll be your big pictures!! keep going your all looking good! xx

wow girlies - what transformations!!! :) well done!

And Jan, you look a completly different woman!!! Well done xx

Well done everyone the pics are amazing, they really get you thinking that there is light at the end of this tunnel. So much better to see the achievements than just to hear about them.

I'd Love to post some pics!
I put some on when I started, but can't do it now.
Can anyone tell me how to do it in idiot proof language?!!
Thanks

The picture of me with long hair was taken on Valentines night and the picture of me with short hair was taken on the 8th April :D:D:D

Attachments

• corks valentine night.jpg
    corks valentine night.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Hobgoblin 1.jpg
    Hobgoblin 1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 37
Cathy - if you're doing it into a post (as opposed to an album or your profile) - all you have to do is copy and paste. I found I could only do 1 at a time so I posted one - then with second one edited the post to add it and same again with the third. (I'm no techie either kid!)

Hope this helps x

well done slinks, ur doin fab!
No photos from me, hate hate hate piccys!

Thanks Jan, will give it a go now.
I got a message from Chellywellyboot, which I replied to, but can't trace it now. Thanks Chelly, I'm not ignoring you!
Off now to see if I can upload some pics.

Mrs Hill2B your photos are amazing. You have come so far already. Keep going cos you are doing great.

To all ladies who posted, you all look great, the differences are huge and you should all be so proud of yourselves.

Cathy - if chelly's msg was a pm just click on 'private messages' under your name and above your mood top right - you should find it then unless you've deleted it. x

Hellllp!!!!
I've been into my pics in Adobe Photoshop, right clicked on one, opened up the "reply" box here, then right clicked, but the paste word is grey, not black, so won't let me do it ARRRRRgh!

Don't hit me .... but when you right clicked - you did also click 'copy' as well .... ?

Like I said don't hit me! :(

Try doing edit then copy instead?

Why don't you pm chelly again? I don't think she's on-line right now but still .....

All your pics look great, well done x

I replied to cathy :) just waiting on her reply!

Our messages are on your profile cathy :)

Woweeee, everyone's looking blooming fab :bliss:

Also well done to everyone who was brave enough to post the pics,give yourselves a huge pat on the back and you should all be so proud of your achievements.

Back