why am i feelin like this!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys,

im on day 12 an i just feel so rubbish!!! :needhug:

im feelin emotional an fed up, this wkend i ad it all planned, sort my room out on sat, then work sat nyt.

then 2day i was goin 2 pamper myself. paint nails etc wiv a nice set of dvds 2 watch. :)

only i ended up drivin my family all over the place!!! my brothers who all wk av bin cookin an tauntin me wiv it, sayin go on one lil bite wnt hurt u (i stuck 2 it 100%)
then needed lifts 2 leeds or pickin up from girlfriends houses an who got the short straw!!! Me. :mad:

the thing is i no its such a silly thing 2 get angry an upset about an i dnt undastand y im takin it so bad. :confused:. but i feel like i wana scream an cry!!!

tho think i mayb due on so cud b PMT. im i just over reactin? feel like im an idiot who is takin everythin out of contex. :(

ok rant over!:rant2:

Hope you feel better after ranting!

I get very emotional and angry on this diet. I remember last time I did it I was awful, constantly crying or raging!

It does settle after a couple of weeks though. The first 3 I find are awful but then it all seems to calm down.

I find I can cry at the drop of a hat :s whatever that is about!?! Which is so not ME.....

Don't worry hun - I get really ratty and short with people. I had to walk away from my friends yesterday as I was getting really snappy. I think it's all part of it - as the others have said it's totally normal! x

thanks guys, i just felt so annoyed wiv every1 wntin me 2 change my plans then eatin in front of me. i thought i was gettin anger issues. :8855:

anyway feel better 2day an just bin out wiv my doggies 4 a walk :chores016: .

got my 2nd weigh in 2mo so that shud help me feel less stressed!!! :D

i had one of those days yesterday and im on week 5. i worked out it was because i was shut in (raining cats n dogs yesterday) after such a nice day saturday which i could spend outside and away from the kitchen :)
btw, youve got to be a bit selfish on this diet and think of yourself a bit..if you dont want to do something which might jepordise your being successful, say no!!

h x

Hey Bex :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Oh Darling hang in there this feeling will pass. You have dealt with a crap weekend & pmt fantastically well and you should be so proud!

You know food is a great comfort and in some ways being on this diet is like losing a friend. It leaves a great big gaping hole which is sometimes difficult to avoid falling into...

This is were the support from this forum is absolutely invaluable. With the support you get in here and your own obvious strong determination you will soon be were you desire to be.

I hope you're feeling better soon :grouphugg:

Take care xxx

thank u:thankyou:

it really is great 2 no i cud pop on here an even if i didnt write anythin i cud read other posts an no that others on this diet no how im feelin. :character00148:

catt- its true bout food it was my friend an it made me realise how much i turned 2 it wen bored or like this wkend upset/angry. :eek:

i now need 2 find a new friend, im hopein the exercise bug will hit me soon. :8855:

cheers 4 the support!!

Back