Why am I doing this to myself

Scotslass

Hi everyone, Today is the first day I have felt like what is the point in carrying on when I'm feeling like I do. Today is day 10 and I have heard people feel amazing in the second week but I woke up feeling nausea, sicky I even wretched all the way through brushing my teeth, Im struggling with my shakes couldn't finish the 2nd one and my bar took me an hour to eat this morning, not looking forward to dinner and struggling with my water as its making me gag :( Please tell me this is normal and will pass??? My consultant said she thinks its a bug but I really don't think it is xxx

Maybe you need to have some protein, i did have lots of energy the first week but flagging a bit, try stay in ketosis whatever you decide x

You do get flu like symptoms in the first week or so as your body detoxes...

I use bottle water as I don't like tap water...

Are you struggling to finish your shakes because you are not hungry or because you don't like the taste of them?

I had exactly the same around day 5. I was wreching but there was nothing to come up. Just acidy bile, so painful. It was awful and could not stand the thought of shakes or water but thankfully it only lasted 24 hrs. Was so close to giving up as was very worried. Hope it passes for you too :)

Start weight 16 stone 8.5 lbs
Messed about with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs
WK2.5 - started CD lost another 2lbs

Total 18.5 lbs

Back