why am I soo week,help

H.mahmood

Hi guys, I've bought the CD but I can't get past day 2 what's wrong with me? I did the lighter life a few yrs ago and no problem at all I didn't lapse at all I lost 1stn and 13lbs in 3weeks but finding it sooooo hard now!! My consultant is fab supporting me texting me all the time she's such a darling xx

H.mahmood said:
Hi guys, I've bought the CD but I can't get past day 2 what's wrong with me? I did the lighter life a few yrs ago and no problem at all I didn't lapse at all I lost 1stn and 13lbs in 3weeks but finding it sooooo hard now!! My consultant is fab supporting me texting me all the time she's such a darling xx

Hi I Did LL before CD and was successful and am now finding it really tough on CD. I think it's the thought off 'I've already done this once' but it sounds like ure doing well and u r on here and trying and that's the first hurdle! Just try and remember why it is so important to u to loose weight and hold on to those thoughts when u feel like giving up.

Thank you for ur support WillpowerWoman, I'm on the ss+ but don't know what happens to me, it was sooo easy the 1st time wish it was like that again :-(

H.mahmood said:
Thank you for ur support WillpowerWoman, I'm on the ss+ but don't know what happens to me, it was sooo easy the 1st time wish it was like that again :-(

Lots of people think the first time is the best. I have struggled on restarts, this has been my hardest. But first time was so much easier. Keep at it, you'll get there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back