Why can't I get my head back into gear

milli

Why am I the only one that seems to be struggling with RTM.
I start the day really well but feel I am losing control at teatime!
I am eating more and more this week that I shouldn't be and I was so good in Dubai I am disgusted with myself.
Please tell me how to get back on track:confused::confused::confused:

Milli

What week are you in? I just had a complete blow out tonight at teatime. That's the hardest for me.

Sometimes I wonder if a snack mid afternoon would help me cope better with the urges to wolf food down at teatime.

It's still a head game with me. Lots of conversations going on in my head. One bit of me constantly wants the sweet stuff and I have to quash it frequently. Shouts loudly though :cry:.

Not sure if I can help you - but suggestions include: Try rereading your Foundation book or doing the exercises in RTM book. I found the CD very helpful a couple of days ago. Plan some menus for the coming days and stick to those.

Hope you work it out. xx

Milli being disgusted with yourself won't help you. Draw a line there and re-focus. remind yourself why you started LL in the first place. You have lost an incredible 4 stone! How does that make you feel? Amazing I am sure. You are going to have ups and downs with RTM, food, and self control. Don't beat yourself up about it, question why it is happening, ask yourself how you are feeling when you feel out of control? What could you do instead of eating? I know these things are easier said than done but you have that strength, you just did abstinence! Use your LLC, use your books, do the exercises, keep thought records, address why it is happening.

You can do it.

Kat xx

Back