WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF

scorpio dawny

keeps on trying
Im so angry with myself, iv been doing cd ss+ for the past year, i only had 20lbs more to loss now iv gone and put over 2 stone back on, i know i can loss the weight but i keep putting it on, has any one got any words of wisdom to keep me on the straight and narrow. i feel iv wasted my time and feel so upset

no words of wisdom hun just hugs, im on my 1st week of 810 now and am feeling very nervous at adding the food.xx

hi hun sorry your not on the straight and narrow but at the end of the day we are all human, just get a goal in your head and head that way, im struggling myself with this as the closer i get to my goal the further away it appears, people comment that you have lost weight and look good etc .. makes me wonder what they thought of me in the first place... and this then makes we want to give up but im not persevere and it will happen x best of luck and a ton of hugs x

Dragon fly you have done so well, strange your putting on weight on the 1000 plan, i feel the same that i will always be on cd.
thank you wannabeskinny, iv just had an email from my cdc and she said alot of my weight will be water and to ease my way back into it. but im an all or nothing person and want to get this weight of quick x

Hi Scorpio, I've done exactly the same! Mad aren't we, but at least we know now that we need to be sensible and that Cambridge will be a tool for life!
I'm back on SS after putting 2 stone on since this time last year, been on just over a week and I've already lost 12lbs! I just thought about Christmas, and I want to look great in a little black number, and there was my motivation. Great thing about this time of year is it's too horrible outside to want to go out and generally rhere isn't a load of parties and BBQ's people are inviting you too!
I'm SSing until 18th December, and hopefully I'll be a few Lb's lighter. I'm sure you could do it too!
Good luck! x x x

Hi Scorpio, I've done exactly the same! Mad aren't we, but at least we know now that we need to be sensible and that Cambridge will be a tool for life!
I'm back on SS after putting 2 stone on since this time last year, been on just over a week and I've already lost 12lbs! I just thought about Christmas, and I want to look great in a little black number, and there was my motivation. Great thing about this time of year is it's too horrible outside to want to go out and generally rhere isn't a load of parties and BBQ's people are inviting you too!
I'm SSing until 18th December, and hopefully I'll be a few Lb's lighter. I'm sure you could do it too!
Good luck! x x x
12lbs in a week that must really help you to keep with it, you will look lovely in your black dress at xmas well done, i know what you mean about not going out this time of year, i found it easier. x

Hi Scorpio Dawny, it is a real pain, I was almost at target too. I think I am going to try doing SS+ for a couple of weeks and see how I go. The thing is I never used to overeat before and I was getting bigger and bigger.
Good luck, you are doing well now though.xx

I have lost all my weight on SS+. All I can say to you is that I don't see the meal as real food. To me it is just like another cambridge meal replacement. I don't even like chicken that much, but I just eat it as it is part of the diet!

I have lost all my weight on SS+. All I can say to you is that I don't see the meal as real food. To me it is just like another cambridge meal replacement. I don't even like chicken that much, but I just eat it as it is part of the diet!
Once i get into this diet food doesn't bother me too, i could quite easly live on cd as long as i can have tea and coffee, so i understand what your saying.x

the thing is, when we get to goal we are so elated and loving the compliments that we feel like celebrating every day and think we wont put the weight back on. 2lbs here and 2 lbs there just seem to rollercoaster out of control. Ive done it before when I lost 3 stones on SW but with CD, Im educating myself to go low carb when I reach goal and have treats as just that - a TREAT! Fingers crossed chick xx

Hi Dawny, dont give up hope. If I have ever slid offa this diet, its because I have gone straight back to old ways and NOT looked at what I was eating. You could easily lose a stone and a bit tween now and Xmas - why not give it a try? we are all here with you hunny - take a leap of faith :)

you know wat i think dawn .. like every1s said ya only human it happens 2 the best of us youll lose it quick with this diet im sure of that and this site is fab with gr8 people 2 help.well do it 2gether hun good luck xx

Hey Dawn.I am trying to lose half a stone in a fortnight as we are going to a wedding. Dress i have bought looks fine but that extra few pounds off will make a difference. I cant let go of CD completely either, I put 5lbs on when in Lanzarote but i'm feeling positive about restarting today, I just hope the feeling lasts!
You did really well on our 7-day challenge last time, do you want to do that with me again? It might just be the motivation i need to stick with it.
Good luck

Back