Why did I only lose 1/2 a pound? :(

Well you were all right!! I lost 8lbs today in weigh in!! SOSOOO proud of myself and happy :) xx

Fantastic loss well done! :)

My mum screamed in the room and we both cried haha!! I work where there is an awful lot of chocolate cake, crisps, cakes, brownies, hot chocolate etc surrounding me. If I can stop myself from eating that when I work, then I can do anything :). xxxx

you are 2lbs away from the 13's........this is going to be exciting watching you shrink xx

Have or are you making a food diary on here? I'd love to follow your progress :)

Im not very good at this website so when I have learnt to add the half stone stickers and diaries etc, Ill deffo put it all up. Looking forward to weigh in this week. I know it wont be as much as last week but I am happy with any amount of loss :) xxxxxxxx

I only lost a 1/2 pound last week too. So disappointed but the class were really supportive. Weigh in tonight and Im dreading it! Fingers crossed!! Just got to keep going, although if its another 1/2 poind tonight I may fall off the waggon!!

No no dont fall off. Maybe change the diet to a different one? Also, it is healthy to lose a pound or 2 every week instead of a load all at once. Hope weigh in went well xx

Must be the week for 1/2 lb losses as that is what I have had tonight. A bit disappointed as I have been 100% this week and (as always) was looking for some more. BUT I am going to continue being 100% for the next week and hopefully it will show up next week. Onward and downward (the scales, that is)

A loss is a loss hun!! You should be proud. Just think, next week could be more :D. I lost 1 and a half pounds this week. So all in all, in 3 weeks I have lost 10pound. I couldn't be happier :) xxxxxxxx Hope everyone else had great weigh ins!!

i am also a slow loser hun 1/2 per week sometime u have to just accept it :( as hard as it is but be posative about it also u maybe losing inches x
good luck

Hey guys!! Well, this week has been a tough one. Last week I gained half a pound, which is nothing really but this week I was doubting myself and didnt want to go to weigh in. Just got back and Ive lost 3 and a half pounds :). 1 pound left until I get my stone sticker. Could not be prouder of myself. ALSO, applying to do the race for life run. Something to aim for and it is a brilliant and close to my heart cause :). Hope your all doing well :D xxxx

blondieblues said:
Hey guys!! Well, this week has been a tough one. Last week I gained half a pound, which is nothing really but this week I was doubting myself and didnt want to go to weigh in. Just got back and Ive lost 3 and a half pounds :). 1 pound left until I get my stone sticker. Could not be prouder of myself. ALSO, applying to do the race for life run. Something to aim for and it is a brilliant and close to my heart cause :). Hope your all doing well :D xxxx

Aww well done that's a brilliant loss sometime we just have to stick at it and it's paid off for you well done x

well done you hun! you must be proud! Nice to see you are well into it now. i started at 14.10 and on my 5th week, im 14.4.. reading this thread, im now starting to think i need to be stricter or something (although i started sw at 14.10, i WAS 16.5 in december 2011) anyway keep up the good work, youve def motivated me to keep going!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Slimming world is the best thing ive ever done!! have weigh in today!! Last week I was 13 stone 7 so hopefully lost 1 or 2 pounds this week. It's brilliant how losing weight gradually makes you feel amazing :) xxxxxxx

blondieblues said:
Hope everyone is doing well!! Slimming world is the best thing ive ever done!! have weigh in today!! Last week I was 13 stone 7 so hopefully lost 1 or 2 pounds this week. It's brilliant how losing weight gradually makes you feel amazing :) xxxxxxx

Well done. Your doing great x

You know I was thinking that if over the year you lost 1/2 a lb each week you'd lose the guts of two stone!

Back