Why did I stray from the normal routine

bettyboo

Silver Member
Normally I have a vanilla shake - shaken with crushed ice every morning at my desk.

This moring I decided to have a coffee vanilla hot shake for a change. Of course didn't have a blender with me. I am now face with eating a lumpy thing that looks like coffee with milk gone off in it.
:eek:

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

I shouldn't have strayed from the norm.

x

Bettyboo

Sometimes change is good but unfortunately this time its not.Dont u have a spare shake at work so u can chuck the yucky one away x

Oh no, sounds delicious (NOT) - poor you, don't suppose you've got an alternative??

Hey - something to chew!! Bonus!!

Every cloud ...... :)

Don't suppose you like flapjacks??? They are brilliant, and between you and me and everyone else on the Lipotrim forum, they make a wonderful laxative, when eaten for breakfast.
Pam xx

LiL ... can I just say I think you're doing fantastically!!! I just noticed your ticker - awesome!! :)

I have these are work - coffee with a spoonful of shake mix. Strawberry is a fav. I could never get them to mix either, but now I like the lumps! I think of them as little bursts of flavour. Weird but harmless:) Mind, someone did look revolted in a meeting and wanted if the milk was off!

Hello all you lipotrimers!

On the lipotrim diet 3 weeks today and am begining to feel sick! The diet has been going great up untill today:confused:
I have lost 21lbs so far and feel so much better, i know that i have a long way to go but need some encouragement:eek:
What are you all planning to do over christmas i have so many christmas partys to go to and they all include a sit down meal:( i dont want to be a bore either.

lots of luv
Noonies

start weight 17stone
week one lost 13lbs
11 days later lost 8lbs
current weight 15 7lbs

Noonie - I am at the same level as you...........I am 25 days in.......24lbs down at 21 days.

Christmas looming..........I am dodging invites. Thankfully my sons Christmas concert is clashing with my section lunch.
I have one other night out that I have to go to and I am the designated driver......my pals all know I am on lipotrim so won't mind me sipping water.......

Hang on in there. A few people have said to me that the fell off the wagon last Christmas and by the time they got back on they had another stone to loose. I am not going to go there ..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

x
Bettyboo

Hi bettyboo
Thanks for replying, you are dong very well congrats!!!!!!!
Are you finding that the weight loss is slowing down i was last weighed on monday and since then i have remained the same weight!!!!!!!
Thinking about going on the two shakes and one light high protein, low fat but no carbs meal....
How long do you plan to do the strict 3 shake regime?
Luv
Noonie

weight.png

Last edited:
As long as it takes really. I have a date in my head of the 16th of March...................
I am thinking of switching to Cambridge after Christmas because of the wider range available.
I am really an all or nothing girl so better off sticking to the three shakes.

x
Bettyboo

Back