Why do i do this to myself.....

lottie***

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was my tuesday weigh in day, and i cheated- and worst cheat of all oh yes the evil carbs. :mad:
So i sat and scoffed a few bags of crisps (and yeah i had my shakes and some prawns to try and shake the craving off).

I felt terrrible, i got weighed and lost 2lbs, so vowed after to speaking to my CDC that i wouldnt do that to myself again and what did i do!!!..........

I got home and ate 2 sandwiches and some more crisps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go against everthing i tell myself, i even swam 70 lenghts yesterday morning and that hard work still wasnt enough to stop me from doing it. I go 2 steps forward and 3 back. I set myself a challenge for my birthday in 6 weeks time last week to and that didnt stop me either.

So now i know im going to have to get back into ketosis and im trying to sit on my hands to stop me from eating anything!

I just feel rubbish now :argh:

Just try to drink lots of water to fill yourself up, start tomorrow fresh and try not to dwell on eating. Keep yourself as busy as you can to take your mind of food!! Hope you can get through it! xxx

thanks blossom, i think i feel like i just need a little bit of support. im normally so motivated. just got to forget it! :)
xx

Aww poor you. Whats done is done and cant be changed. Best look forward. Good luck to you. xx

Hun, read this please xxx
YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

wow that was nice

I was sent it in an email.......I think it's brilliant!!! xxx

Thanks so much for that lovely poem, its so true, am struggling a bit today too as my body wants more carbs now so that has also just given more inspiration!

Thanks for the messages, it really helps me. ;)

lottie xx

Move on hun! And recognise how you feel right now about it, write it down if necessary, and pin it on your fridge and make sure if you ever feel tempted, how bad it made you feel!
Well done for now getting back on the diet hun rather than continue with the binge!
xxxxxx

Back