why do i feel starved on the third day of every fricken week...grrrrrrrr

LisaLisa

Silver Member
This is the third day of my third week and i feel starved yet again :(

last week it was the third or fourth day and my first week i was just hungry all the time.

Does this get any better - cos every time i get over my third day i think yessssssssssssss no more hunger and then as sure as eggs are eggs i am starved again.

I have been thinking about food all day, talking about food, looking up low fat/carb meals on the web for when i am at target.

It is really getting me down though :(

Maybe is is cos its totm or something i dunno - i know i will feel better tomorrow but i have another battle to get through tonight now.

Just had my soup and i still feel hungry - that doesnt normally happen even on my hungry days.

I have drank 3 litres of water already today and will have another litre before bed but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry about the negativity - i am usually so positive but i know i am gonna start to dread the third day everyweek now.

roll on target day...

I feel like that about 2 days every wk!!!!!! Your not alone hun, I just struggle with bein in a bad mood for those 2 days, the rest im fine (I hope!) You know it will pass if its only on day 3 of your wk so keep ur chin up x

Never mind but the only reason you are thinking about food is because your letting your head rule. There is nothing wrong with thinking about it, a bit like me thinking about sex its ok as Im not having any so no worries. xx

Never mind but the only reason you are thinking about food is because your letting your head rule. There is nothing wrong with thinking about it, a bit like me thinking about sex its ok as Im not having any so no worries. xx

*plays the worlds smallest violin for the worlds saddest story*

lmao vickie!!!

sooooooooooooo no sex is akin to hunger eh?? rightio :D

Ah Gaz, you poor love! I'm sure you'll find someone worthy of you soon.

x

I couldnt pull in a brothel, nobody loves me.........

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::cry::cry::cry::cry::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

look here Vickie Pollard lol xxx

ahhh well at least u lot cheered me up :D

Back