Why Do I Keep Cheating???

Kimberleyski

Ok I restarted Cambridge about 3 weeks ago and was doing really well.
I had come off for 2 months before because of holidays etc.
I made myself restart as I have my brothers wedding on the 18th Oct and wanted to look amazing in a dress I am having made.
But for some reason I keep sabotaging myself, went out on Sat night with full intention of drinking water and not eating, but ended up eating! Although I did stick to the water.

But when I have a goal to work towards and want to lose as much as possible before then, why do I insist on cheating.
So annoying as when I first started I was 100% perfect too! :(

Ask yourself how much you want to lose weight , then ask yourself how much do you want to eat . Keep busy , mind off food i'm sure you will get passed the eating battle

Going out I think is the biggest thing on CD. It's really easy not to have a drink but if everybody is easting this makes it hard. My suggestion would be try to arrive a bit later after either people have started to eat or have ordered. Always go after having a CD meal and plenty of water to make sure you don't get any temptation.

In the end you have to try and really remember why you are doing this and where you want to go. Remember what you want to achieve in the short term and remember that its not forever.

Hope this helps.

because its so hard! Going out is incredibly difficult and i have basically said no to all eating out invites - its made me quite unpopular !! but tough i want to do this and i just dont yet have the ability to watch other people eat or even be near food. I know its something i'm going to have to work on but until i'm stronger willed i'm staying at home being a party pooper unless we go somewhere that is food free like the theatre or cinema.

Back