Why do I torture myself like this!

kellymundy

Gold Member
Why when I'm on CD do I insist on watching cooking programmes! I'm currently salivating over the F word and the steak salad thing they did to start!:drool:

Ohhhhh noooooo i love come dinewith me and now i cant watch it!

I was always glued to cookery programmes whilst on SS, probably a sick logic, if I can't eat it at least I can fantasize about it!

Gx

Kelly,

How did you find getting back on track after your hols? I'm going away for 2 weeks in July and plan to go back on SS+ when i get back - am a bit concerned about being able to get back into the "zone" though!!:sigh:

To be honest I've not found it any harder than when I started SS originally but I think that's because it was a planned break and I moved up through the stages before I went on holiday.
The only problem I've come across is finding a new thing to aim for as I was originally losing weigh for my holiday. I've now decided I want to a) be in a size 14 for hubbys birthday in October, and b) be in a 12 for my birthday in December.

Thanks Kelly - good advice. Plan to go up stages a couple of weeks b4 i go. Hope i am able to "slip" back into it as well as you when i come back. You did remarkably well to only have put on 5lbs - well done!:worthy:

I can't wait for the new River Cottage tomorrow!

I've got my weigh in on Thursday and going by my scales (which are normally the same as my CDC's) I've lost the 5lbs already this week with 2 days still to go!:D

Back