Original Why do so many people do red or green days

Why not? They are just as easy but different in ways that suit some people better.
Extra easy is promoted more nowadays and the other plans aren't explained as much to new members (imo) maybe because hearing about 3 plans is confusing but for those that know red/green and the advantages of these plans they are great too.
I lost about 7 stone following mainly green days :)

They may be confusing a little to new members but I still think they should get a mention. Even the recipes in the mag are 90% ee. It should not be assumed that new members wont be able to get to grips with red and green, but I suppose there is info about them in "the bible"

Why not? They are just as easy but different in ways that suit some people better.
Extra easy is promoted more nowadays and the other plans aren't explained as much to new members (imo) maybe because hearing about 3 plans is confusing but for those that know red/green and the advantages of these plans they are great too.
I lost about 7 stone following mainly green days :)

I agree completely, i also think financially SW gain more from people being on EE.....especially those of us who splurge on carbs and actually gain weight!

And for me I do red and green because I cant stand salad and not very good with veg. I used to do S W years ago and found the red and green easy to understand so have just continued this time. And like others I like the extra HEx a and b. What annoys me though (rant time) is that the consultants dont mention these two other plans! Not everyone is a fan of ee but I can see that if you like veg a lot and salad then it would work and would be quite easy.

yeah this is true. I think that EE is the one they tend to push but like I said.....with me it's all about the cheese and my HEA on EE always goes on my teas and coffees.

I am actually having a rare green day today as I want mushroom carbonara for dinner and I can use my other HEA for parmesan. I could do it on EE by using bacon too and giving up my only HEA but I do love my brews and I cannot and will not drink them black lol! Oh, and also, I wouldn't really want a salad with it :cool:

Hi there, with your mushroom carbanara though if you decided to do ee you could bulk it up with loads of different veg. It doesnt have to be a salad, or thats what we were told. Or have some fruit before yr carbanara? But like you say, cheese oh the extra HEA mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am mainly a red day girl, like has been said I like the option of extra Hex's particularly as I often get to mid evening and am peckish!

I actually find EE harder than green and red. Mainly due to the fact its less restrictive (or at least I find it less restrictive)-therefore I am likely to eat more! This is just me though.
Also, you get 4 HEX on the green and red, and I always use all 4.

I find it strange that the consultants push the EE plan over the others, I have done SW before EE was introduced, but this time round would only have known about EE from my introduction class.

Ooh got me really mad that now mirrakel!! Were the other plans not mentioned at all? I just dont understand this why dont they at least mention them? Its just not fair to newbies not to have all the plans explained, ok yes may be a bit confusing at first, but if I got my head round it all then others will too.Then they would have an informed choice. Sorry, another rant over turning into a grumpy old woman me!:mad:

Ooh got me really mad that now mirrakel!! Were the other plans not mentioned at all? I just dont understand this why dont they at least mention them? Its just not fair to newbies not to have all the plans explained, ok yes may be a bit confusing at first, but if I got my head round it all then others will too.Then they would have an informed choice. Sorry, another rant over turning into a grumpy old woman me!:mad:

I agree I think its pathetic!! I asked my consultant why they aren't telling people about Red & Green anymore and she said they have to promote EE and not the other plans, I always bring up in group about Red & Green so the new people can find out what they are, its ridiculous!! I don't like EE (I do but I don't if you know what I mean) I don't have portion control etc and just feel like i'm eating too much so I just stick to Red & Green! :)

I agree I think its pathetic!! I asked my consultant why they aren't telling people about Red & Green anymore and she said they have to promote EE and not the other plans, I always bring up in group about Red & Green so the new people can find out what they are, its ridiculous!! I don't like EE (I do but I don't if you know what I mean) I don't have portion control etc and just feel like i'm eating too much so I just stick to Red & Green! :)

So true i find this about extra easy too :)

Hi there, with your mushroom carbanara though if you decided to do ee you could bulk it up with loads of different veg. It doesnt have to be a salad, or thats what we were told. Or have some fruit before yr carbanara? But like you say, cheese oh the extra HEA mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I did try it once with peppers and onions and other veg but to be honest I LOVE mushrooms and think it tastes lovely with just them x

I wonder why they have to only promote the ee plan? Then why on earth do they even say there are three plans (the other two in small print)? Doesnt make sense at all to me. I would have thought that for marketing reasons alone "S W no counting, no weighing, no kidding and three plans to chose from daily is the way to go". Ok I'm off my soap box now!:sigh::sigh:

I did try it once with peppers and onions and other veg but to be honest I LOVE mushrooms and think it tastes lovely with just them x
Ha ha, well yes to be honest, I love mushrooms too and I would have it with just them too!!! (Funny) lol Thats why I prefer red and green days, no mixing up of veg :D

I wonder why they have to only promote the ee plan? Then why on earth do they even say there are three plans (the other two in small print)? Doesnt make sense at all to me. I would have thought that for marketing reasons alone "S W no counting, no weighing, no kidding and three plans to chose from daily is the way to go". Ok I'm off my soap box now!:sigh::sigh:

exactly makes more sense x

i mostly do green days sometimes thats just the way it falls.its sometimes easier for work than having to cook meat.i usually end up with a mixture of days.xx

They were mentioned - but only because I told her I had done SW before. She basically said yes we have red and green but this is the new plan and you'll find its much easier etc etc.
I hate to be cynical but do you think its because it takes longer for most to lose on EE so they will be getting more revenue. At the end of the day SW is a business, as lovely as the consultants and members are.

Back