Why do we do it?

Ceeps

OMG :eek: why do we do it? I have just been sooooooo naughty.Why? I don't know. Maybe cause its Friday, maybe cause I had to shop after work and had nothing ready for tea when i got in, maybe cause I needed to! Since 6pm I have had a whole box of makado sticks (large box) while putting the shopping away, a thick slice of really fresh tiger bread - with butter, a bowl of McCain Rustic chips with cheese on (it was low fat cheese) and to finish off I have just eaten a Cadburys Choc Sponge with ice cream. :break_diet:

haha, you sound like me! i can usually eat 2 months worth of syns in one session if i get carried away.. much like last week. but i managed to shift a pound still this week.
Dont fret, pick yourself up and be extra good now :) did you atleast enjoy your little food sess?? lol well done on the weight you already lost..i know your proberly feeling a bit like OMG :O right now, but if you have a look.. you'l find my very simaler post from a few days ago that is pretty much on the same lines as this (expect mine spread bwteen a whole week instead of a day!!!) lol.. so i know you just need some support and a virtual kick up the bum.. so here it is .. *kick!!*

be good *points finger lol* ..
lots of love xxxxxxxxxx

OOOOOHHH!!! I soooo know how you feel!! LOL!!! I know if I had a tub of ice cream in that I would sit down and demolish the whole tub right now!!! LOL!!!

Can I have a kick up the bum too please?????????

LOL.. i really dont know.. half the time i just eat things in a blurr.. its crazy.. god knows what makes us do it.. half the time i dont realise untill afterwards what iv done and havnt done it for any perticular reason.. other times im just eating because i feel like poo LOL

but like you said.. no matter the reason, tomorrow is a new day.. and youv done really well so far. So dont let it keep you down.

Let me know if you need another kick :p xxx

Did you make a shopping list before you went? I make one and stick to it. If you have a family then feeding them the SW way is a bonus, Tiger bread is HUGE! Do they really need it? Saying they can have all sorts you're not allowed will mean that you will only eat it if you hit a bad patch. I shake my head when girls come to class and give their children crisps and chocolate bars to keep them quiet. OK I may seem holier than thou, but if we got fat eating crisps and chocolate, why buy it for our families? Strawberries are wonderful, melon, fruit. We should educate our children to save them going through the trauma of a fat childhood and early adulthood.

Did you make a shopping list before you went? I make one and stick to it. If you have a family then feeding them the SW way is a bonus, Tiger bread is HUGE! Do they really need it? Saying they can have all sorts you're not allowed will mean that you will only eat it if you hit a bad patch. I shake my head when girls come to class and give their children crisps and chocolate bars to keep them quiet. OK I may seem holier than thou, but if we got fat eating crisps and chocolate, why buy it for our families? Strawberries are wonderful, melon, fruit. We should educate our children to save them going through the trauma of a fat childhood and early adulthood.

i totally agree.. but i have desperatly tried to educate my sisters, they complain they dont want to get fat and compare themselves to thier other teen skinny friends.. ask for my help and then 2 days later they'r eating a white vread sandwhich witha hula hoop filling, then i get accused of not letting them be kids!!! i just remind them that one day i wont be the only one paying to loose weight!! x

Back