why do we live our lifes around food?

Why do we live our lifes around food? Its crazy!! I have become obessed with food , if I'm not eatting it I'm thinking what can I eat next. Lipotrim will hopefully train my mind to eat when I'm hungry, I have about 6 stone to loose and I NEED to do it! Don't want to but I have to! I'm scared of illnesses through being overweight such as diabetes and breast cancer, I'm also sick of it holding me back! Sick of being overweight and getting out of breathe! Sick of not being able to buy nice stuff and wear shorts and dresses! Is anyone feeling the same? And what helps you get through? What is the hardest week? Xx

Hi I'm a food lover too mostly cake and biscuits and ice cream so needless to say I battle with my weight to i on week one of lipotrim weight in tomorrow so a bit nervous but excited too the first 4 days are the hardest I could have ate a farmers arse trough a hole in the hedge lol but the past 2 days I no hunger pangs at all. I need to lose over 6 stone too. I did it before by healthy eating and walking 10 k everyday then I got pregnant which wasn't a problem with gaining weight as I gained 2st and after giving birth lost it without any effort. When my baby was born in had to go back on my anti depressants and then my eating just got out of control I was always have tea and bickies so now I start all over again I need to change my way of eating forever or I never going to be thin so I joined this site and it gives me the determination I need these some wonderful success stories on her and I read them to keep me motivated. WE CAN ALL DO IT. Stay strong and think slim. :):thumbup:

You can do it, you sound like you want to!! I had a baby too and the weight came, I was always mirco meals and quick snacks because I had no time, its terrible how I Didn't notice it all, I was on anti deprestants too after 6months of having baby probaly was due to my weight. So are you on week 1? I'm finishing day 4, roll on day 5 getting easier xx

Hi ye i get weighted in the morning just finished a week of torture without food lol hope the scales good to me lol anti depressants are a curse for the appetite when I not on them in have no problem with weight or food.I didn't do any walking this week because felt miserable but will start tomorrow and that helps a lot with weight loss and great for the mind too :confused:

Aw I hope you have lost a lot, I'm sure you will of. Yeah anti depresents make me eat tooo, I might take up walking I've gone so lazy lol. Let me know your results tomorrow x

Down 8lb not what I was hoping for but that's me want to lose it all in 1 week but I will struggle on regardless and must walk that will shift the pounds

Hi I'm a food lover too mostly cake and biscuits and ice cream so needless to say I battle with my weight to i on week one of lipotrim weight in tomorrow so a bit nervous but excited too the first 4 days are the hardest I could have ate a farmers arse trough a hole in the hedge lol but the past 2 days I no hunger pangs at all. I need to lose over 6 stone too. I did it before by healthy eating and walking 10 k everyday then I got pregnant which wasn't a problem with gaining weight as I gained 2st and after giving birth lost it without any effort. When my baby was born in had to go back on my anti depressants and then my eating just got out of control I was always have tea and bickies so now I start all over again I need to change my way of eating forever or I never going to be thin so I joined this site and it gives me the determination I need these some wonderful success stories on her and I read them to keep me motivated. WE CAN ALL DO IT. Stay strong and think slim. :):thumbup:

Oh God i can relate too, I am a cake addict and all things sweet and fatty. I have been on lipotrim for 13 days now and its got a lot easier. Lost 8lbs on ma first week n m hoping for another 3lbs at least this thursday. I have stuck to the diet, nothing passes my lips except for black coffee, tea, water abd shakes. I dont even use sweetners. Today i tried on one of my demin skirts i havent worn in a year because it was too small n it fits soooo happy.
I have given myself 3 months to get to my target weight and have just under 4 stone to loose. Wish u all e best ladies...we can do this....

Aw 8lb is top! Yeah get walking and it will fly off u, that's what I'm planning to do after my first week is over, I'm on day 5! Do you worry about baggy skin? I am so worried about it.

Hi shella, 13days is amazing, we can do this. I suppose if we have done 1 day we can do 1 week, 1 monthand so on, we just need to get our minds focused on how slim and good we will feel about our selves, so when is your second weight in? Thursday? Please let me know how you get on, we can all help each other, and congrats on the demin x

Back