why oh why?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Do you always really really need pee when some one gets in the bath?? lol

Try the toilet instead of the bath it's much more hygenic! lol

lol

hahahahahahaaa!!!

shes still in the bath you know... I fear i might not make it!

chamber pot!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Who is in the bath? and why is she being so inconsiderate knowing you need a pee every 2min and 32 secs. Some people just take liberties!!

lol chellyWelly

How long did you pee? You were gone a while!! No wonder you needed the bath lol

I think it was atleast 3 minutes!

lol my mum (who isnt being very supportive at the mo) was just like.. "god I cant even enjoy a bath in my own home"

AND

Guess what shes doing.. Cooking a big ham!!! I was like eh.. thanks mum!

lol my mum (who isnt being very supportive at the mo)

AND

Guess what shes doing.. Cooking a big ham!!! I was like eh.. thanks mum!

Oh yes i have one of those, an unsupportive mother, not a big ham!! They are great aren't they:rolleyes: Thankfully i don't have to live with mine anymore!!

I do :(

She never buys nice food.. and we havent had nice food in ages.. and she came back from the shops tonight with bags full of food.. and was like

oh I forgot you were doing that diet

:( lol

:mad:Grrr, naughty chelly's mum!!

I went to a friends house the other day who normally offers me the most awful lunches and because typically i was on LT she had about 3 different bloody cheese cakes on offer!
Mothers what can you do? Well know it's not just yours hun mine can be a royal pain in the buttocks when it comes to me losing weight as she gets jealous at my will power, she has none!

She told me the other day it was a stupid time i had picked to go on a diet!!??:confused:
I just smile and think at how much more cheesed off she will be when i start to get slimmer and she gets bigger!

HAHAHA!!! Brilliant!!!

Loving your mindset! Really cheered me up thank you :)

Oooh are you watching the F word?

Kebabs and curry you bet i am, drooling too.
Glad i cheered you up!!

Im loving watching the food! Looks amazing...

But I wish he would stop crying haha!

What a girl! I wish everyone would stop going on about the curry being too hot, the hotter the better i say, ok i'm going to stop now as the hunger monster is on the prowl. I'm off to bed, c u tomorrow!!

Back