Why spread it about i dont get it

mrsessex

Gold Member
Cant rep certain people on here until ive spread reps around??
:confused::confused:

I DO rep people..so how can i spread it about when it wont let me

SO confused

Spreading it around means giving it to other people. If you keep repping the same group of people, you get the message to spread it around.

Can't remember the figures for how many times it kicks in or how many other people you have to rep before you come back.

The thanks button is useful though :)

Oh right ??? i use the thanks button though??

Oh well still bit confused

Ta muchly :D

Just saying that if you wanted to 'rep' someone, but couldn't, you could always use the thanks button instead. It wont help you 'spread it about', you need to rep other people for that, but it will show you've appreciated their message.

Oh i know yeah bout the thanks i do that but sometimes a rep is good as you wanna say something private lol i wanted to rep porgeous the other day and it wouldnt let me....even though ive never rep her before? that was v frustrating :(

Thanks again

your doing great luvvy, wanted to rep you but i need to spread the love first to lol. well done xxx

Oh i know yeah bout the thanks i do that but sometimes a rep is good as you wanna say something private lol i wanted to rep porgeous the other day and it wouldnt let me....even though ive never rep her before? that was v frustrating :(

Thanks again

Prhaps you have repped her before, but some time ago? If you haven't given much rep out since, you'll get the same message. It's not a time thing, but how many people in between.

As for private stuff :D You could pm her ?

LOL claira!!! your so funny :D :D thanks my luv.

How are you these days? dont see you on here much, as per im still addicted..well i need something to stop me eating :D

KD...you could be right there bout porgeous ya know.... think i did rep her when i first joined hmmmmm i wonder.

Pming...yeah but its a chore haha

Back