Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

why when im due to go on holiday

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by utternutta, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

do i start eating like a maniac??

Just start eating and eating and eating.....

oh and a little more eating and it isnt the good slimming world food oh nooooo!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Sounds like holiday mode has started too early! Holiday mode starts and ends at the airport/ferry port/campsite etc
    You aren't on holiday yet so you need to give yourself a good talking to :)

4. jenxy

jenxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(22.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Maybe you are feeling a little stressed out and eating comfort food that you can grab, so step away from the biscuit tin and munch on some fruit.
    Have a brilliant holiday. :)

5. manondikdun

manondikdun Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It sounds that the thought of an upcoming holiday is one of your triggers to eating loads. I wonder what a holiday means for you? For me it means letting go and relaxing so when in everyday life we restrict ourselves too much we let go too much. So I am trying to make sure I don't feel too restricted in my day to day life so when it comes to holiday time I don't feel like I need to make up for what I may have missed out on before.

I hope this helps!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.