• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is the damn scale not moving???? I am so frustrated! I feel like I am doing something wrong- and perhaps I am. I have cheese and cream on a daily basis which I am going to reduce starting today. But it is just sooooo annoying! I really feel like breaking something today... Every morning i wake up with the same ray of hope that I will get on the scales and see a loss- but no every day the scales stay stuck on the exact same number- 83.3 kg. And the really annoying thing is that I am still in ketosis- i have checked with the sticks and my breath tastes really metally.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Call me Linzi...
If you cut it out for a week, see how that affects your weightloss & then try & re-introduce it... make just shake it up a bit?? Atkins does only recommend 4 oz of cheese per day, thats not much really.

I'm also in the middle of a stall & am trying to leave out some things plus also check that I'm not carb creeping too.

It will move sometimes you just have to give it a bit of a shake up first. x
Will do hun- thanks for letting me know

Today I will have tuna with egg and mayo for lunch and a salad

and fried chicken for supper with some lettuce

do you think this is ok?
Watch the cheese, it does stall lots of people. I rely on it because I am vegetarian but I, too, need to limit it.

If you are having dairy as well, for example, cream in tea/coffee, then you need to add that to the total of 4oz per day MAXIMUM.

I would try to at least halve the amount of dairy you eat. If that doesn't work limit yourself to 1oz cheese/dairy per day and see how you go.

You want to lose weight as well as eat tasty food in moderate amounts. If cheese is gonna be a problem you might just have to accept that. I tend to have it every other day now. You may need to cut back to three days a week. A small price to pay for such a wonderful way of eating!

All the best x
I always read it as 4Oz of dairy produce a day. I have a problem with cheese, if I want to gain weight, which I do need to do sometimes, I just eat a lot of cheese and then I put on weight.
Oh Wow- you guys are lifesavers. I haven't had cheese for a couple of days and I have started losing(slowly!) again!!! Thank you so much everyone I don't know what I would do without you!xxxxxx