Why why why???? :(

Kaijo

Ok so day 3 and I was feeling fine till now then spent the day at home and just given in to bread omg the worst possible thing, feels such a failure now :(

What's done is done. What's important now is what you do next. Don't use this as an excuse to go completely bonkers and binge. It's not the end, if you stop it now and stick to shakes and water you will still lose this week. Write it off as a small blip and carry on. It is harder to do LT for a second time as you're body is fighting against it but others have done it and so can you. If you feel you're ready to crack, go to bed. You will feel more positive again in the morning. Best wishes.

What's done is done. What's important now is what you do next. Don't use this as an excuse to go completely bonkers and binge. It's not the end, if you stop it now and stick to shakes and water you will still lose this week. Write it off as a small blip and carry on. It is harder to do LT for a second time as you're body is fighting against it but others have done it and so can you. If you feel you're ready to crack, go to bed. You will feel more positive again in the morning. Best wishes.

Good advice!

Ok so day 3 and I was feeling fine till now then spent the day at home and just given in to bread omg the worst possible thing, feels such a failure now :(

You havent failed at all ! Its just a blip forgive yourself and move forward you can do this!! xx

Thank you, I know I can do it as did 100% for 18 weeks llast year and lost just over 8st just so hard to get back on it xx

I slightly messed up today too and it was my 4th day.
Yes I did regret it! But the most important part is to get back on it always remember how you felt now when ever you get temptation come your way you'll remember this moment. Good luck hope it all works out :)!

It was just a blip, today's a new day with the potential for great losses.
Hope you have a great day today :)

dont give up, its harder 2nd time round but it will be worth when we see te results :) sending you hugs, YOU CAN DO THIS! mind over matter xx

Back