WI #11

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I'm not happy.

1.6lb

:cry:

at least its coming off! Well done.oxo

As the others have said its still goin in the right direction so keep your chin up

pure fat remember! also you will prob lose more next week :)

my weight loss has been 1.5-2.5lb per week for over a month now, i was initially disappointed but i got used to the fact and at least it is still coming off. i think i might start exercising soon! bring it back up again!

well done

Thanks to all of you sweeties for the replies.

I feel like a greedy sod for wanting more but I just wanted to make my target for Gibraltar and I'm not going to do it now. Got just under two weeks to lose 6lb and I honestly don't think it's gonna happen.

Still, at least I didn't gain or STS

xx

ur like me disapointed but hey its a loss and every pound is great , if not on this id have put on a pound

Thanks to all of you sweeties for the replies.

I feel like a greedy sod for wanting more but I just wanted to make my target for Gibraltar and I'm not going to do it now. Got just under two weeks to lose 6lb and I honestly don't think it's gonna happen.

Still, at least I didn't gain or STS

xx
You can do iit just keep goin keep drinking the water and you will get there you have done so well so far dont go givin up on us now we need you arouund here.

Ur doing brill rb, just remember everything you've achieved so far.. it's still a loss and it all adds up in the end. Keep smiling!

Back