WI 2

donjon

Well wasnt as bad as I expected as I have had a few cheats this week. 5lbs down. More determined now than every and I am ignorning by hubby and his "you have got to eat food saga"

Well done. Just think what you could have lost if you hadn't cheated. great loss though xx

Good for you donjon, 5lb is a very decent weight loss, you should be very proud for achieving it. Keep ignoring the husband until he starts noticing that you haven't changed except for losing weight and starting to look different, that is. Keep it up, well done.
Doirin

Well done on a fab 5lb loss!!! Caz xx

Wow - imagine what you could have done! No more cheating!!! :) Well done xx

Well done but cheating is a definate :nono: You will only damage the amazing effects ketosis has on your weight-loss and hunger cravings. MY OH was against me doing this from day 1, but I have always stayed cheerful and after week 2 have found this amazingly easy. He still has his home-made bread, cakes and fresh cooked food every night, but he could see I was feeling energised and increasingly more confident as my body shrank to a sexy size 14...no complaints in the sex department, just another bonus! My B.P. & cholesterol levels are now normal and I haven't had to use any asthma meds for a month now....so show this to your hubby and see if he can stop grumbling and give you his whole-hearted support. :bestwishes:

Well done chick!!

And slap him if he says it again haha!! xx

Well done 5lb is a great loss.

5lb is ace! but NO MORE CHEATING!!

Donjon,
No more cheats hey....5lbs though...most excellent. 5lbs is quite a lot of flesh when you think about it, that's going to make going upstairs just that much easier.
Go gal

Well done on your 5lb loss. Just ignore hubby and dont cheat because it wont help you. You will only feel more hungry. Good luck for next weeks weigh in. xx:):)

Thanks for your support guys. He did good tonight, he made roast chicken supper and did not once say are you having any. Think he is learning.

This weight loss is having a positive effect on him too, he has cut out the beer for the last 5 weeks and been watching what he has been eating and so far this week he has lost 4lbs. I am so pleased with him. The battle is on though as weighs the same as me now so I am going to win the battle of the flab

Congrats on the 5lbs off, that's great.

You will easily win the battle of the losses! I think some people are only worried when you tell them about this diet cos they don't understand it but when they see the results we get they fully back us.

My hubby was worried at first but as soon as I explained things to him he's been my biggest supporter, couldn't have done it without him to be honest!

Back