WI 4

fantastic jenny :) Just dont go thinking that cuz you gorged on one day and still lost that you can do it again :) xxx

:giggle: Good for you hun :) xx

Hi Jenny,

That's fantastic! I said that you could be surprised, and I was right! After your birthday you seemed to be more focused and it has certainly worked, well done, I am really pleased for you

Clair x

wooohoooooo no damage at all well done hun!

Great loss Jenny. I haven't been online so belated Happy Birthday! Glad you didn't put weight on, and I'm so pleased that you jumped back on the shakes without bother, and that you're so determined and focused on your goals

X

that's great babe!

x

Well done you :D

You had a little slip - we are all human - and at least you got straight back on again and with more determination. You can do it hang in there babe :D

Well done jenny you must be so relieved. Cant believe your on week 4 already it really flies by. You will be at your goal in no time.

Yeah... I know you would Jenny, delighted for you, thats great... x

Well done Jenny, i read your post yesterday that you were dreading weigh in. Well hun birthday's only come round once a year so i'm glad you enjoyed your day and havn't suffered for it...you must be chuffed and raring to go....xx

Back