• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI Cancelled :(

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
Oh pook. This was my first week back on SW since my gain of 9lbs (eeek!) and I was really looking forward to WI to see how I have done, but have just found out group is canceled.

I'm now getting those naughty thoughts of 'well, maybe I can have that chocolate I've been fancying'. Noooooo!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
DON'T DO IT!!!

You stayed on plan all week for WI - so try to pretend you had WI and stay on plan. Your loss next week will be bigger and better that way :)

If you go off plan today you may find it easy to slip back into Christmas ways and undo all your hard work this week xxx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
NO BE STRONG! You'll see a wonderful weightloss next week. Another class would be good if there's one near.

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
Thank you, thank you!! You are right. I will be so annoyed with myself if I go off it. I've felt great being back on plan and don't want to lose the motivation.

I'm going to enjoy a nice free brekkie and lunch and already had dinner planned, Britmums lasagne. Mmmmmm :)

They have canceled due to the snow, but hopefully I can find another that is on. Keep 'em crossed! ;)

Thanks all.

JoJosing

S: 14st3lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 4st4lb(30.15%)
STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!

You can do it - good advice above can you get to a place where you can weigh yourself this week? I know it will not be calibrated exactly the same and you wont have image therapy but it may give you the motivation to carry on.

I think we need to cancel normal life for the next week!!!
Everything is cancelled it seems!!!

Stick with the plan hun - double losses next week :)