Wi :( i am stuck in a rut !

amethyst

Banned
My 3rd week of restart, and I sts this week, :( started ss+ sunday lost a pound monday gained it back so all in all sts!

dont understand not cheated once, drank min of 4 litres of water! yes is totom again (only finished friday) but still, very dissapointed!

am the same weight now as i was before i went on hol, and i was sts lose a pound etc! :mad:, i feel i am stuck in a rut! just like i was with any other diet i been on!

oh well heres to next week! :D

Well done you for sticking to it. STS is much better than putting on. I've stayed the same for what seems like forever and everyday i do great until i'm making tea then i just nibble away. I think the only reason i STS is that i am now aware of carbs and have very little these days.
I've been trying to do 7 day challenge but i think i might have to start a 1 day challenge!!

keep going, the last 2 weeks have been ace, the next 2 might aswell!!
sts is better than +!!
good luck. x

look at your last two weeks weight loss, you've lost 15lbs in two weeks!!! you need to look at bigger picture, you are doing fab and you must have fantastic willpower to get back on it after your hols, you should be proud of yourself xx

Like Nat said 15lb in 2 weeks, I would happily stay the same for a week if I could have 15lb in 2!

Well done you for coming so far, your inches lost are amazing, be very proud of yourself and get your head down for another week of water girlie.

Sara:)

Hi amethyst, like the rest said keepy going. so what you sts this week. its prob just your body getting use to eating after 2weeks ss. Keep the chin up.totm is a pain in the a%^$ aswell.

becky xx

Back