WI No 12

harji

Hiya all had my WI this morning nailed another 4lb's into the 13's for the first time in 5 years feels awesome. :D

Been talking to the chemists about refeeding should hopefully start in 3 weeks time, mixed emotions though feeling a bit nervous & excited.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

WOW thats great well done!

refeed... how exciting x

Oh wow, brilliant stuff!! :)

Well done mate, your doing brilliant 4 stone hey, nice one!!

thats great you have done so well, know what you mean about the refeed though

Cheers mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Scousesmouse when are you starting on refeed, is it next week?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Aw nice one Harji, your doing so well. Know what you mean about refeed. Im dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure youll be fine, youve done so well to come this far, youll sail through it x Well done again on your loss x

Into the 14s! Wow you must be buzzing! Well done!!

And big congrats on keeping off the smokes :d xoxo

Harji, Thats brilliant mate!! That bbq I promised, will start marinating soon, really proud of you! Saw some of the peeps on the weekend, and everyone is on about you, everyone is buzzing and really happy for you! didn't really tell them I was on it but me only drinking water made them think. lol

Harji, Thats brilliant mate!! That bbq I promised, will start marinating soon, really proud of you! Saw some of the peeps on the weekend, and everyone is on about you, everyone is buzzing and really happy for you! didn't really tell them I was on it but me only drinking water made them think. lol

Cheers Satty BTW how you getting on when/why are you going on maintenace?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Got a few months before I start refeeding I think, but really enjoy cooking, got some friends coming over in a couple of weeks, already planned the big leg of lamb that im going to roast! lol
then theres your bbq, with every thing with different marinades, the chicken wings, legs, thighs, lamb chops, the fish, oh haven't forgotten about the vegetarians, got the soya burgers, the spicy sauted spuds. the chuntneys.
Oh and I am geting on ok, still strong, geting easier as its becoming a rountine now, you got me thinking though, about when I do go back to eating, may blitz everything for the first couple of days, lol so used to drinking.

well done, good job :)

Well done harji - another great loss.

I know what you mean about refeeding - it's going to be another 3+ months till I'm ready for it but I'm still dreading it. There's that little voice inside that says I'm going to put the weight back on when I eat!!!! I'm trying to shut the bu**er up but it's persistant!

x

Hi, well done on your weight loss and a liverpool supporter..even better. Keep her lit!!

Back