WI today and...

Elie

Silver Member
I lost 6.2lbs! I'm over the moon because usually, I never lose that in the middle of any diet! :eek::D

It has given me a lot of energy for today: wii fit, here I come :D

Congratulations!

Well done Elie..... thats brilliant!!

Thanks girls! I'm all the more happy that I'm usually a 3lbs a week girl :) Not that I'm not happy with a 3lbs loss, it's just it's nice to have a big loss once in a while, just to see the BMI go down :D

Well done chick!!

Did u do anything different this week?? Xxx

HOLY CRAP ELLIE! I want some of that action!
I am so so happy for you, really - I am. I get so excited watching everyone turning into stick insects ;)

Fantastic Ellie .... you're probably dancing around the place I imagine :)

well done thats fab!! bet you are bouncing all over the place!! lets just hope that we can all pull off those kind of numbers!!
WELL DONE HUN!

Well done, Ellie! That's fantastic! :)

Thank you thank you thank you everyone, you're lovely! :D

Yes, I am feeling really happy and elated today, and full of energy! I have a big grin on my face, especially because usually I don't lose that much in a week! :eek:

The thing is, I didn't do anything different. The wii fit can't have made a difference so quickly, and I did the same amount of exercise as the other weeks... It's just a mystery of nature, and I won't be questioning it, lol.

I love big losses once in a while, because they really put the BMI down in one go, and my tickers move faster!

And now I'm looking at nice clothes I could wear this Christmas. I know I'd only be half way there at Christmas, but I would like to make an effort for once, and dress and look nice :)

(and I'm also going to do a bit of cake decorating, but will be sure to make the cake inside with some cinnamon, as I hate cinnamon, so won't be tempted :D )

I could dance around the room if it was big enough :D

Back