WI Tonight

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
:scale: First CD WI tonight, i'm really worried about drinking too much water today as i don't want to weigh heavier tonight, lets be honest we all know that we always weigh lighter in the morning than the evening! I weighed on my own scales this morning & it showed 9lbs loss but i not sure it will show that tonight???? I don't want to cut back on too much water (i usually drink 4litres) coz i know i'll end up with a headache & may even feel hungry but i don't want to scales to weigh to extra water either!!!! :sigh:

It's really annoying today as i have to stay in for a delivery, i bought some cookware a few weeks ago and they are being delivered today but the compay can't give me a time. They told me anytime between 9am and 6pm, when i'm not working i never stay in & it's driving me mad.....Knowing my luck they will turn up at 5.55pm..:rotflmao: That's the kind of kuck i have!

So instead i'll have to spend the day online, all the housework is done bedding washed and changed, got nothing left to do until the family get home from work, then i can do the dinner.... I'll just have to popping in & out of minimins all day....What a tough life lol:giggle:

Hope you are all having a good one?!

xxx

Hey Mandi,
Its my first weigh in tonight too, and like you i want a good loss so have held off a little of the water (i'll drink extra when i get home).

I hate waiting for parcels....Was stuck in yesterday waiting for one to be collected, lucky for me UPS came at 11.30 so i had the afternoon to do what i wanted ;)

Anyway all the best for a great loss tonight, Let us know how you get on wont you? :D

Hi,

My tip for you is drink the water but stop drinking a couple of hours before your weigh in.

I get weighed at 6pm on a tues nite and I usually stop all fluid intake at 3pm (ish) so hopefully I can go the toilet alot before the time to get on the scales.

Good luck with your first WI

Don't think it really matters to be honest.....water is exactly that.....water.

I'm interested in losing the fat. Not bothered about what the scales say - it's only for me to know, I don't need to impress anyone.

I wouldn't stop your water, drink normally so you don't have to do the same every week. It's all relative. If you don't drink for 3 hours before, you'll have to do that every week. How annoying would that be if you're thirsty!!

I'm sure you'll be grand....don't worry!!

xxx

Just wanted to say good luck for tonight.
Im another for carrying on drinking the same as any other day on weigh day, sometimes if you get behind on the water its soo hard to catch up and again you would have to do that every week. You will get a good weigh in for your 1st weigh in anyway.

Good luck for tonight let us know how you get on and dont worry about the water... Plus if you can ask to use the loo just before weigh in lol :D

Thinking of you xxx

:bliss: Congrats :bliss:

9lbs is a really good loss, you'll be in the 10's in no time at all :D:D:D

Hi all

thanx for your replies, :scale:just got back from my first weigh in lost 9lbs, so thrilled....Only 14lbs to go! Can't wait to get in the 10's

xxx:bliss:

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!! 9lbs is FAB :D :D

....and SOOOOO close to GOOOOOAAAAAL !!! go girl !!!

love

Debz
xx

Well done you :grouphugg: xxxxx

Wow Mandi, Well done on your 9lb loss.....Not far to go now to get to goal!!

Congrats on your 9lb loss this week:D

Back