WI Week 2 help please

Galifreyan

I've stayed the same and was very disappointed, when I looked over my tracker I am wondering if I should be eating more as I am eating my dailies but have 36 of my weeklies left plus I've earned 86 activity points by going to the gym and cycling.

What do you think?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Decided that this week I'm going to eat my weeklies and dailies this week but not my activities and see what happens. Going to measure myself as well x

wish i had the answer :mad: i have changed my exercise from miles and miles of walking to an exercise dvd which made me sweat buckets this week, did it mon, tues, thurs and fri. ate all my weeklies, i save them for the weekend. i have stayed the same for two weeks, today is my wi day. really disappointed. don't know what to do:cry:

It is weird isn't it. I do three one hour sessions at the gym and do two ten mile bike rides each week, ate my dailies each day but still STS.

See what happens this week, I'll just have to keep trying. Good luck x

It is weird isn't it. I do three one hour sessions at the gym and do two ten mile bike rides each week, ate my dailies each day but still STS.

See what happens this week, I'll just have to keep trying. Good luck x

it's weird alright, imagine if we weren't doing the exercise!!! i wonder what would happen then lol. i started the 30day shred today only going to be doing it for approx 15 days as i'm off for a while then on holiday but i am hoping that i see some definition and to lose these bingo wings!!!!:rolleyes:

Good luck with the 15 day shred. I'm off to the gym to meet with a personal trainer about changing my set, hope that makes a difference. I'd love to banish the bingo wings LOL x

Well I've weighed in for week 3, ate all my dailies and weekly's but saved my 60+ activity points and lost 2.5lb yay.

7lb in 3 weeks.

that's brill, you must be over the moon. all that exercise catching up with you now!!!!:D

by the way...how much you looking to lose??

I was 17st 11lb when I started so I need to lose a good 7 stone.

1/2 a stone gone so I'm gettin there lol

Back