A new week a new start

Hi my name is Katie. I am 142cm and 75kg. This is about the millionth time I have written this. I really need to lose weight this time. To be honest I am a very confident person. So my weight has never really bothered me. But the last pregnancy I got gestational diabetes, I am short and its hard to find clothes I like for short fat people.... My 2 year old has told me 'mummy fat'. I want to be healthy and promote healthy lifestyle and body image for my girls. My husband too this 'stunner' of a photo last week. When I left the house I thought I looked nice for our mother's day outing... I look like a before photo in a weight loss magazine. So this time I hope to stick to slimming world. Last time I lost 8kg very slowly... But then I got pregnant and had very bad morning sickness and quit. A pound a week may seem alow for. Some but I'm. OK with that.I don't mind As its harder for shorties to lose. My doctor said I should only eat 1200cals a day and exercise. This I don't think is possible. I would like to get down to a size 12 and about 58kg. It's still high on my weight for height but I think it's a manageable target. I have literally had eating disordered periods that only saw me get to 48-50kg and I was living on broth and half a sandwich and going to the gym 7 days. I want to be realistic and healthy. Thanks for listening

Attachments

• _20180318_132550.JPG
    _20180318_132550.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 3
Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey - will you be going to class or doing Slimming World from home I wonder - either way if you keep posting - you'll have lots of support on here! Here's to a good first week for you (and me as I've been messing about lately!)

Hi there nice to hear from u. Where are you from? I'm an aussie living in Ireland. I love food so much often eating even when not hungry because something looks nice. I really gave to plan. I am starting at home as I have all the slimming world stuff. Then once I get settled back in to routine (back from maternity) I hope to attend classes. I am aiming to have porridge for breakfast, chicken noodle and veg soup or a chicken sandwich with salad for lunch and salad and a meat for dinner with fruit in between. I need to keep a food log so I am honest. Are you attending classes? Tell me about yourself.

Hi - ah a new baby - how lovely - a girl or boy or perhaps twins ;) hope you're enjoying motherhood! Your food sounds good and if you know the SW system you'll be fine at home with the lovely people here as back up and support! Hope you enjoy it here and you get lots of support.

I live on the North Wales coast - I'm and on and off dieter of many years standing - you'll see my upndown weights in my signature - I've been more consistent weightwise in recent years & I reached target about 2 years ago but my weight fluctuated within the generous target range - I'm now out of the target range and soooooo mad with myself - so here I am again starting afresh on a Monday morning and hoping to stay on plan and get back into target again.

I do some exercise but I'm not always consistent so as you might have seen I'm logging it on my signature - so no excuses now! I share a diary with Doreen - here's a link to it if you're interested https://www.minimins.com/threads/nannydoreen-upndowns-daily-diaries.317572/page-270#post-8010345 - Doreen always welcomes visitors when they pop in! xx

Last edited:
Back