WI week 4

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
A bit disappointed as I only lost 2lbs. Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to my goal that the weight's not dropping as fast or maybe totm is around the corner? Anyway, only 8.5lbs left so nearly there! :)
Have decided to start refeeding and switching back to Dukan as from 17 December so that I can lose the last few lbs (if I haven't lost them yet) at Dukan.

well done on your loss and dont be disheartened just because it was 2lbs, on one of my weeks I only lost 2lbs too, but the way I looked at it is that is was a loss and its it all adds up at the end of the day!!!!

Stay positive you can do this!!! :)

I am positive Christine as I'm weighing right now only 5.5kg away from the weight I have been a very very long time ago! Just a bit disappointed as I probably won't reach my goal before I start refeeding but if not, I kow I will lose on Dukan as well so I will get to it :)

I only seem to loose a kilo or 2 at a time - I must have no metabolism :rolleyes: (or I need to stop bloody well cheating :cry:)

Well done on your weight loss so far... you will get to target one way or the other I'm sure of that xxx

I have some chicken if I am too hungry and have done this from week 1 and have lost 27lbs so far.... not feeling guilty or anything, I just cannot stand the hunger plus me having migraine from 4.5 week straight and feeling nausious I sometimes need some food to make me feel better x

You've lost 27lb in 4 weeks? That is phenomenal... I really must have no thyroid!!!!! You are doing fab xx

Thanks Josie, am quite pleased with it too :) x

Well done!!! 2lbs is still a good loss and more importantly it is still a loss and 2lbs closer to goal. Keep it up :) x

Back