WI week 5 - go me!!

Annie68

Silver Member
Just back from weigh in for week 5 and I've lost 6 pounds this week!! :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D

That's a total of 1 stone 4 in five weeks. yay! go me! I'm well on track for the 2 stone I want to lose for January

wow what an amazing loss, did you do anything different this week? x

Not really apart from I ate more speed foods. Plenty of home made vegetable or chicken and vegetable soup, honeydew melon and loads of beetroot. Not all on the same plate of course LOL

I am very impressed off to make some soup lol!! well done x

Well Done sweetie :)

Fab!!!
xxx

Fab loss you!!I have decided Im not eating enough free foods so Im making soup and veg chilli this afternoon,gonna stuff myself(not really)

Wow... I bet you were dancing round the room when you saw your weight loss! That's fab!!!

Thanks everyone. Yes I was chuffed to bits, and a bit shocked. I even asked for it to be re-checked LOL. I did do a little happy dance :) I can't wait to tell my hubby tonight.. he of little faith.. who says you can't lose weight regularly on everything I eat... well.. neener to him ;)

As for the soup.... I chuck any veggies I have kicking about into a pan. Leeks, carrots, swede, onion and boil it up with 2 pints of water and 1 veggie oxo cube (cos I can't find any vecon or chicken bovril.) when it's all soft I just blitz it all up with the blender. 1 syn for the whole 2 pints.

If I've roasted a chicken, I'll boil the bones up to get all the meat off.. use the liquid from it as stock, and add veggies to the chicken. This is very filling and you can blitz it up as much or as little as you like. Keep it chunky if you like chunky soup, or smooth and add a bit of quark to make it creamy.

These soups are filling and you don't really need bread with it although you could use your HEx'b if you wanted to

well done mate thats fab xxxxxx

Thanks very much everyone :D

Sorry I didn't reply before. I've had no internet connection since Tuesday night. Tiscali suspended my account for no reason whatsoever! bunch of idiots. A 1 hour, strong worded phone call this morning got it sorted, after an hour and a half call yesterday too!! grrrrrrrrr

Thats fantastic!! at week 5 thats amazing!!! mine has slowed right down now, is getting a tad frustrating but im trying to stay positive, im just too impatient i think!! haha x well done u!! x x x

Back