WI yep yep plus problems

jackie2029

lost another 4, thats 20lb in 3 weeks, yeahhhh gonna stay on it till wed then maybe!!! not sure yet, gonna refeed for long weekend away, but can finally see a lite at the end of that bloody fat tunnel now only one prob!!!

i have arthritus and was able to keep it mostly under control with virgin olive oil in my diet, but im suffering this last week as i have it in my spine as well as joints and not able to do any exercised at all some days, had a word with chemist about some cod liver oil tabls and they hadnt a clue, im already using ibruprofen gel and tabs with little effect, any suggestions? lol hope everyones having a good day xx

lost another 4, thats 20lb in 3 weeks, yeahhhh gonna stay on it till wed then maybe!!! not sure yet, gonna refeed for long weekend away, but can finally see a lite at the end of that bloody fat tunnel now only one prob!!!

i have arthritus and was able to keep it mostly under control with virgin olive oil in my diet, but im suffering this last week as i have it in my spine as well as joints and not able to do any exercised at all some days, had a word with chemist about some cod liver oil tabls and they hadnt a clue, im already using ibruprofen gel and tabs with little effect, any suggestions? lol hope everyones having a good day xx

hope it works out for you hon,well done on your loss i love losin weight xjx

Great loss honey, well done! I hope your proud of yourself! I'm not sure about the cod liver oil tablets, but if it's really causing you discomfort then just try taking them. The diet is hard work on its own, without adding to it with other things, i bet it won't effect your ketosis at all. After all...you do have to live life as well as diet :) xx

Well done on your weight loss hopefully someone will come along and help with your other problem but your doing well.
Lisax

hey jackie thats a brilliant weight loss well done you!!! perhaps ring the LT hotline and see what they recommend. I have never rung them but apparently they are lovely and very helpful indeed.

Well done jackie 20lbs in 3 wks is amazing

well done jackie on your loss i have been taking cod liver oil tablets since the day i started this and it hasnt effected me one bit i also take vitb6 and a multi vit so i think you will be fine hope this helps x

Hi Jacs... well done on this weeks loss xx im so pleased for u..keep it up..no idea on the cod liver oil tablets.. like someone else said ring lipotrim and explain about ur arthritis..they may suggest a few ideas..good luck xx

cheers guys gonna give em a ring, xxx

jackie this is gonna sound really stupid but it does work,one of the grans from my daughters school has horrendous problems with arteritus in her knees and someone tols her to spray wd40 on them and it has worked,dont get me wrong she smells like a mechanic but she is pain free most of the time ,maybe give it a go xx

hahaha lill that is sooo kool and so daft im gonna try it!!! hey u never know and would be brill if it works, get my bloody life back, so frustrating when i want to hammer the fitness side and cant hahahah sooo funny will let you know how i get on xx

well done hun on your losses. Would take the cod liver oil tabs if I were you - nothing worse than being in Pain. Good luck :)

20lbs in 3 wks is fab, fair play to ya. Keep up the good work ;)

ok just played tennis with a nurse and she told me its dangerous to spry dw40 cos the toxins that are posinous go into your blood stream!!! so to lilly u better pas this on!! lol sorry i know its not funny but cant help laughing lololxx

Well a friend of mine is a nursing manager in an old folks home (sorry jackie for the comparison!) but anyway she swears by putting a cork from a wine bottle in the bed at night, down near the middle of the bed. Now I know this woman well and she is not normally for "cures" if you like but she swears by it. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try it and let's know if it works?????? Fab weight loss by the way and your arthritis will be soooo much better when you lose all the weight. Keep going!

il try that, im up for anything that works, and yes this is one of the main reasons for wanting to lose weight,hoping it will ease it, thanks for that xx

Well doen on your loss jackie..thats fab! Lillie WD40....YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY XXX

Well done with ur weight loss!!! :) I am a nurse, and i'd just say go to ur doc and ask him! lol, nurses arent experts in orthopaedics. But I would recommend those wheat bag things you can warm up in the microwave! :) xxx

Hi hun...firstly well done on the loss. WOW.

RE Arthritus. My mother has chronic arthritus in her hips (having both hips replaced...one this year the other next year) and about two months ago, I started to get signs of it starting in my hips and shoulders. I spoke to my GP who recommended Glucosamine. It is a natural compound found in healthy cartilage and can help build up the 'cushion' in the joints. I'm not sure whether I was supposed to take it whilst doing LT/CD, but made the decision that I didn't want to be in the same situation as my mother. I've been taking it for two months. I've remained in ketosis and got to goal. I personally would also take cod liver oil tablets. Even if it means you lose weight at a slightly slower rate(I don't think you will), I personally think this is better then not looking after those precious joints. Once crumbled, they cannot cure themselves.

I got mine from a health store, but I've seen them in those magazines that get posted weekly through my door...Kleneze (something like that), they always have a separate leaflet for tablets etc.

Back