Wider fitting boots

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no where i can get some boots with wider fitting?

oooo my dad wrote the web address and telephone number down for me of a place that has been advertised on the telly recently!!! Damn........ I can't remeber the name now!!! I'm sure if you google it something will poop up!!!

ooo just googled it and there's loads! marisota is the one i was thinking of!!! Simply be do them aswell!

I was told in Evans the other day that their boots are designed to be wider than average, for their customers.

Jacqui

Evans is the best for wide fitting boots.. (Search ebay for evans boots, some bargains)

Also some people have luck with simplybe (sadly they no good for me)

I know that site your on about, think it is duo boots? (Made to measure)

Duoboots, made to measure and some lovely styles. A little pricey but if they are to last a long time a worth while investment.

I've just got a couple of pairs of cardigan boots off Amazon for a relaxed look, really warm, have a bit of stretch, look the same as the real ones(Uggs) for a mere 15 quid. Wear mine almost every day even with dresses to work

definately duo

expensive but worth it - i got a pair last winter and never had them off

lovely fitting and so well made - imo definately worth the extra money

i have had several pairs from simply be and evans and they are nowhere near as nice

Evans, and all their boots will be reduced in the days just before Christmas and even further just after Christmas. On 2nd jan last year I got an amazing pair worth 90 quid for a tenner.

Sometimes you can get Primark ones to fit too. I have 2 pairs of Primarni specials that I was surprised to be able to fit into. x

hi i always get my boots from new look or littlewoods cataloug both do extra wide fit just bought a sheepskin pair and long black leather ones take a look at their websites x

I get mine from the shoe tailor, they are great. They also have 3 calf measurements which is great, now I have 3 pairs (oops)

Does anywhere do wider calf fittings, but not wider feet? I get my boots from Evans, but my feet aren't fat - just my legs! Feels like my feet are flapping about!

I got high heeled high legged boots from Evans....only £40 and they are very dressy.....loving them

I have trawled up and down the high street looking for some new boots. I want a flat pair and a heeled pair. I managed to find a high heeled pair at 'Next' for £45, now I just need to learn to walk in them :cool:

I'm still looking for some flat, either bike rider or horse rider style. The problem is that my calves are slightly on the larger size but my feet and ankles are quite skinny. I tried both the regular and the wide fitting from 'Next' in some rider style and they either didn't do all the way up or they were baggy and wrinkly around my ankle.....argh!!! :mad:

Back