wierd cravings?

chubbbs

Anyone get cravings for food they wouldn't usually like to eat? Or is it just me? Haha

No, me too! In about my ninth week, all I wanted was lettuce and a crunchy pepper. I actually like peppers but hate lettuce so haven't a clue where that came from ... I just hope it lasts. On the other hand, I don't crave things I thought I would. I never thought I would be able to give up my cup of tea (I used to have about 10 cups a day) but don't miss it at all. As you say, weird!

Since a young age fish has absolutely revolted me.. now I'm craving it like crazy!! And MASH of all things, I have banned my mother from cooking it while I'm on this diet haha, i will crack

Salt............ its usually what knocks me off the lipotrim.

Jessie888, your weight loss is amazing!

I think it's your palate starting to cleanse and make way for all the healthy food you're going to eat after TFR.

Jesse.....WOW on the weightloss

Jesse, love the way you show your smilies with your lbs lost! Brilliant. Also what I think is really good for others to see on here is the steady 3-4lbs that you lost after the initial 11lbs.

I tended to lose 4lbs a week and so was pleased with that and didn't get disappointed when I constantly read others were losing 5-6-7 lbs a week.

Well done you x

p.s. off to add smilie faces to my signature! :)

Yep - every pound is worth celebrating!

Back