WII AND WII FIT!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I went out last night and got my wii and wii fit. But i was unable to set it up, i tried but for some reason it wouldnt connect so i was unable to use it :cry:
May have to wait till Friday when Steve is off nights so he can do it, i just want to use it :(

Poor you!! I have been thinking of getting one as well because everyone keeps saying how good they are but I would find it incredibly frustrating if I couldn't use it straightaway, maybe someone will be more technical & be able to help you out today.
Julie19

Oh! That's frustrating Gem! Did you do the 'sync' thing with the red button on the console? I missed that first time round in my excitement (and not reading the instructions properly).

Make sure you have Sync'd it up with the console, it's not just plug and play unfortunately x

Is your sensor bar set up? ie. Have you got your Wiimote working with your console?
Also have you put batteries in your balance board?

Couple of obvious questions but gotta check these things! :D

Is your sensor bar set up? ie. Have you got your Wiimote working with your console?
Also have you put batteries in your balance board?

Couple of obvious questions but gotta check these things! :D

well saying that i havent attached the wii board yet as wanted to make sure i get the wii working.
I have attached the sensor bar but not taken the stick tabs off yet would this make a difference.

First of all set the Wii up and get that working first with the remote and nunchuck e.g. set up sensor bar (remove tabs and either place on top of tv or below it) and put batteries in the remote. You can then test the wii is working by quickly playing Wii Sports which comes with the machine.

Once the Wii is working then put in the Wii Fit game and ensure you have put the batteries in the Wii Fit board. The Wii Fit game should then take you through the setup which basically means sync the board to the console. You have to press the red button on the front of the machine and there is a button at the back of the Wii Fit board which you also press and this syncs it to the machine.

Any problems give me a shout.

Hope you get it up and running. If i were you i would start from scratch and follow the instructions again, do it step by step just incase there is something you missed x

All sorted.... i had it on the wrong chanel! typical me!

Lol :giggle: Thanks for making me laugh. I really needed that :giggle: xx PS - Enjoy x

Back