Wii Fit - BMI 24.99

leniloo

well I scraped in but I've done it! I got a healthy BMI for my first dress fitting (tomorrow) still have a few lbs to go for my wedding target but woohoo!!!

Also this should mean a loss tonight at WI! but woohoo :woohoo:

Well done!

Wooo Hoooo!!! Well done Hun!!

well done! that is fantastic! hope you have a wonderful time at your dress fitting x x

Wahey, go you!!!

I'v got a Q though, my bmi is 26. somthing.. and im the same weight as you? is it the 2 inch diff in height that makes the diff, it irrates me that my bmi is all of 1. somthing above healthy :( xxxx

Wahey, go you!!!

I'v got a Q though, my bmi is 26. somthing.. and im the same weight as you? is it the 2 inch diff in height that makes the diff, it irrates me that my bmi is all of 1. somthing above healthy :( xxxx

exactly that - it goes on your height v's weight. It says as a general rule 6lbs = 1 BMI - so you'll probably need to loose another 6lbs to be in the "healthy" range

thanks everyone - looking forward to WI tonight so I can colour some baubles!

exactly that - it goes on your height v's weight. It says as a general rule 6lbs = 1 BMI - so you'll probably need to loose another 6lbs to be in the "healthy" range

thanks everyone - looking forward to WI tonight so I can colour some baubles!

Whatttt! 6lbs, dont think so. thats too low for my liking.. i like to be curvy! xxx

Congrats again on ur healthy bmi :D xxx

Back