Wii Fit thoughts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linznel, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I was thinking about gettin the wii fit (when they are back in stock) -
    Has anyone got one?
    Is it any good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've got one. It is very addictive. Some people have told me they don't like the negative readings e.g. it telling you that you are overweight or that your posture isn't great. However, it helps to improve all those little niggles so it's not just a nasty pasty.

The boxing is great, as is the step. I was doing yoga everyday but I've been off training for a week due to a back injury.

I would highly recommend it.

4. susie Q

susie Q Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I have one and I have just started using it and they are brill, not only do you have fun doing exercise and working at clocking up more time on the little counter, it also keeps a chart of your bmi, weight and when you last exercised, so it makes you feel guilty for not jumping on everyday for a few mins, so yes defo go and get one.

5. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    They are sold out every where how frustrating !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.