Wii fit

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Does anyone have a wii fit and use it to coinside with the diet? Im contemplating getting one to help and speed up weight loss, do people think they are worth it?
Also, I must confess, I have sheated big time today, finding re-start after my holiday so so hard.:cry:

I love mine, it's fun plus good for parties hahah !
I don't do much exersize but because I enjoy the wii-fit I find myself doing it !

Yes, I have one. I'll be honest I don't do the exercises as often as I should but I do regularly use it to weigh myself.

I also use the balance board to play Shaun White Snowboarding. When I first got it, the game wouldn't let me use the board because I was too heavy. I had to lie on the board so my full weight wasn't on it, to cheat my way past the calibration bit.

No problems now though :D

Yeah I reckon so. The exercises aren't very intense which is probably what you want when you're SS'ing. Plus if you take the body test each time it'll track your BMI and weight so you can keep account of how you are doing, and it allows you to set goals and stuff.

In my humble opinion its a wate of money....I saved for ages to buy one, got it last year June and have sued it only a handful of times..Ooops!! I will go on it soon just to weigh myself and say "Up yours" to it seeing as im waaay lighter than I was when I weighed myself on it a few months ago :p

I use mine a lot but I don't think it speeds up weight loss, but is good for toning. It's good fun and gotta be better than sitting watching TV?:D

I got one about a month ago from littlewoods direct and used one of the discount voucher codes
Littlewoods Direct Discount Codes | Littlewoods Direct Voucher Codes | Littlewoods Direct Shop Codes this is a list of codes you can use. I used the £20 off one and paid £47 for mine including postage. I have found it great fun and a great way to track your progress. Games keep you interested and you unlock more as you progress. I have even done the jogging one a few times as it's fun to do and not a very far distance to start off with. See if a friend has one you can have a go on - that's the reason I decided to get one.

I love my Wii, and have a running competition with my DH. It's a great feeling when I beat him.;) And the more you use it the more games/exercises are unlocked.
It's like anything, the more effort you put into it, the more results you get out of it. It's fairly easy to fake it, so you do have to keep yourself 'honest'.

Back