Wii Fit

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
So my gorgeous bf Andreas bought me a Wii Fit the other week. He also bought me 'The Biggest Loser' wii game for it and he bought me the Wii fit plus! Has anyone got these games that is around the same weight as me? If so how do you find them? I just about managed to do the warm up on the biggest loser and was shattered haha!!

Any other fit games that anyone recommends? I have seen that 'your shape' which look quite good, has anyone seen or got this? What do you think of it?

<3 xxxxx

Ive got the Wii Fit and its fun to do but I find it doesnt give me much of a workout, so I bought EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts and hun seriously they're brilliant!! I Definatly recommend them :) xx

I only have wii fit, but love the hula hoop game. The balance games are good too although they aren't really a work out

OoOoo so are the EA sports to use with the Wii? do you use the balance boards? I have just moved the Wii into my bedroom from the livingroom where i can have some private time and not feel to shy with Andreas being there lol. So we moved the bedroom around so there is more space and we had a little go on it tonight which was a giggle. My aim now is to spend an hour every night in the bedroom working out (i mean on the Wii Fit you filthy minded people lol) hehe! XXXXX

Yeah hun its for the Wii, and you can use the balance board too, but there is an option where you dont have to if you dont want to :). I personally dont use the board as I kept falling off of it when doing the kicks to the punchbag! lol!! Hahaha ok we believe you ;) xx

Hey Tasha,

I have the wii fit and wii fit plus which are both good fun but neither really give you a proper work out. I have the EA Personal Trainer but it is so slow and boring!!

One I would recommend which is not really a fitness game but gets ya heart racing and that is 'Just Dance'...it's real good fun and half hour on there will hit the burn...!! Give it a go, think it's only about £20 in Asda at the moment!!

Oooh I had Just Dance for Christmas but haven't even opened it yet. Might get that out this weekend and give it a go. I've stalled a bit weight-wise, so it might be that I need a bit of sweaty exercise to get me going again :)

I have The Biggest Loser game, but I haven't tried it yet. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week so I am doing my exercise, but I thought it might be some added exercise in between kicking my bum at the gym.

What sort of games does it have on it? Is it fun or is Jillian just scary?!

I have only been on the biggest loser once to have a look and i just did the warm up but it looks really good :)

Ok so today i went out and got 'Just Dance' from Argos as it was on offer at £14.99 from £29.99 which i couldnt say no to after you lot liked it so much, and my CDC had recommended it too. Really excited to give it a go i read some great reviews about it... i am just about to go have a play on it now hehe!! So i'll let you know how i get on :D xxxx

Hey Tasha....

What a result....!! Let me know what you think of it. Quite confusing to begin with but once you learn the moves it's good fun :) xx

I agree with becca and few others that have mentioned it..just dance is far the best to get ya sweating and you have a good reason to dance to cheesey songs sober haha, like wannabe, fame, womanizer haha. And it's great for parties :)

Hope you enjoy it tasha x x

I love my just dance, really takes you back on some songs lol. Love my wii fit too but not when my mii comes wobbling onto the screen:rolleyes:

I agree with becca and few others that have mentioned it..just dance is far the best to get ya sweating and you have a good reason to dance to cheesey songs sober haha, like wannabe, fame, womanizer haha. And it's great for parties :)

Hope you enjoy it tasha x x

Pump up the jam is a good one if you wanna pretend you are out in a night club lol xx

I have just ordered Just dance and biggest loser for Wii.... after all this discussion.
I will be cursing you all when I try them and cannot walk for days!! lol.
I do like the idea of madly dancing around my living room at night when my son has gone to bed... although my dog may think I have completely lost it.. then again she may join in!
Thanks for all the great advice on Wii games.
I cannot wait to have a go at them!

Claire
xx

Back