Wii Fit?

Wii Fit

I really recommend buying a Wii Fit. You can set the limit on there so that it counts down the number of caloriesyou'd like to burn. You have to try out the feature that has ready made sessions - lasting 5-10 minutes.

Plus it's fun! I have to fight with the little one to get onto it..

The only thing I'd say is that it is good for beginners, or if you just want some light exercise. But it's not very intense.

Also, if you get bored of the Wii Fit I can recommend the Biggest Loser and Zumba games!

ooo and just dance is soooo much fun!!

I'm about to start using my wii again after abandoning it for the past 2/3 years!!! I like the wii fit and active games. I'm also going to treat myself to the biggest loser game :)

hi everyone....
I am in a dilemma...
I own wii fit, wii fit plus AND EA active for a long time. for the last 2,5 years I haven't used it at all, so I thought about selling the whole stuff. I found the buyer, and they are coming over on Saturday. the thing is that I turned it on to see if everything is ok, and I am having second thoughts. (typical)
I have started working out the past months, but with fitness dvd's and I am planning on jogging when the weather gets better. But I like the sound of the games just dance and zumba. Do you think I should hold on to it? I am afraid that if I don't sell it now, I will never find another buyer for it. Do you believe that it is able to provide a good fitness level almost on it's own? Because I don't have enough time to do lots of stuff! So confused...

I love the Wii fit. Going to start using it again this week.

When I did it before I tended to warm up for 10 mins on the Wii Fit, then do some Dance or EA Active 2 for more intensity. I used to do 20-30 mins once or twice a week and up to an hour on a Sunday if I felt like it. They key is not to overdo it and get def up with it! Always good to have a few different pieces of software so it doesn't become tedious.

athens said:
hi everyone....
I am in a dilemma...
I own wii fit, wii fit plus AND EA active for a long time. for the last 2,5 years I haven't used it at all, so I thought about selling the whole stuff. I found the buyer, and they are coming over on Saturday. the thing is that I turned it on to see if everything is ok, and I am having second thoughts. (typical)
I have started working out the past months, but with fitness dvd's and I am planning on jogging when the weather gets better. But I like the sound of the games just dance and zumba. Do you think I should hold on to it? I am afraid that if I don't sell it now, I will never find another buyer for it. Do you believe that it is able to provide a good fitness level almost on it's own? Because I don't have enough time to do lots of stuff! So confused...

I used my EA trainer lots, and wii fit. I hated exercise before. It's the only way I can do it by being rewarded with 30 mins in Piggy bank, I now I should grow up lol.

I used my EA trainer lots, and wii fit. I hated exercise before. It's the only way I can do it by being rewarded with 30 mins in Piggy bank, I now I should grow up lol.

Same here, I'm such a nerd lol, I can be a gamer without sitting on my arse! result!

I've got a Wii with wii fit and wii fit plus but haven't used it in months. I bought Zumba but lent it to a friend so will give it a try. Biggest Loser sounds interesting will check it out.

Back