wii fit

2hourglass

Silver Member
Had a really good session on the Wii fit this afternoon - am definatley going to try and give it a go each day as I found it really beneficial - great exercise when the weather is so mixed outside - anyone else got a wii ??

Was thinking about getting one, is it worth it do you think?

Hmmm - no offence to Nintendo but I think it's seems more feminine, however the Wii sports (comes with the package) is really good with bowling, tennis, baseball, golf, boxing with lots of bits and bobs too - so defo worth it - see if you likey and maybe get the wii fit later but i would say the sports could keep you fit enough :)

Wii tennis woo hooo ... i love it..few beers with the lads (not my boys0 and a very heated competitive game of wii sports...was up till 5am the first time we played it lol ...oopppss didn't realise i was sooo competative!!!!
Havent got the fit tho... i am waiting until they are not soo sought after and i am going to grab a bargain!!! xx

i always saw the wii as a bit kiddy, no offense, they only see to had mario games etc. Im an xbox360 girl, if they did an xboxfit it would be great!!! :)

My wii is nearly solely the domain of my 6-yo and his friends. We do have wii fit but have never used it, although do use the fit board for the skiing, which is great fun!

We have a wii but have not managed to get our hands on a wii fit yet. I do play the wii sports with the children - you can spend 2 hours playing tennis without realising it! Great fun!!!

Son has Guitar Hero which he loves but I just can't get my head around it!!!!!!

x

I don't have a Wii :( You're all very posh and flaunting your Wii's in front of me! lol

sold my wii last xmas cos we just didnt get use out of it. 3 of the kids have ds lites and i brought heath coach on ds think me needs to get that back out again lol

I got wii fit - its great fun - i love the yoga and the boxing - havent used it as much though cos im going to the gym flat out - and im ALWAYS sore! lol but def will get back into it once im not so hardcore in the gym!

deffo good fun and gets the heart rate going! :)

xx

Back