wii fit

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Had a really good session on the Wii fit this afternoon - am definatley going to try and give it a go each day as I found it really beneficial - great exercise when the weather is so mixed outside - anyone else got a wii ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Was thinking about getting one, is it worth it do you think?

4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmm - no offence to Nintendo but I think it's seems more feminine, however the Wii sports (comes with the package) is really good with bowling, tennis, baseball, golf, boxing with lots of bits and bobs too - so defo worth it - see if you likey and maybe get the wii fit later but i would say the sports could keep you fit enough :)

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Wii tennis woo hooo ... i love it..few beers with the lads (not my boys0 and a very heated competitive game of wii sports...was up till 5am the first time we played it lol ...oopppss didn't realise i was sooo competative!!!!
    Havent got the fit tho... i am waiting until they are not soo sought after and i am going to grab a bargain!!! xx

6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    i always saw the wii as a bit kiddy, no offense, they only see to had mario games etc. Im an xbox360 girl, if they did an xboxfit it would be great!!! :)

7. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My wii is nearly solely the domain of my 6-yo and his friends. We do have wii fit but have never used it, although do use the fit board for the skiing, which is great fun!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We have a wii but have not managed to get our hands on a wii fit yet. I do play the wii sports with the children - you can spend 2 hours playing tennis without realising it! Great fun!!!

Son has Guitar Hero which he loves but I just can't get my head around it!!!!!!

x

9. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't have a Wii :( You're all very posh and flaunting your Wii's in front of me! lol

10. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sold my wii last xmas cos we just didnt get use out of it. 3 of the kids have ds lites and i brought heath coach on ds think me needs to get that back out again lol

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    I got wii fit - its great fun - i love the yoga and the boxing - havent used it as much though cos im going to the gym flat out - and im ALWAYS sore! lol but def will get back into it once im not so hardcore in the gym!

deffo good fun and gets the heart rate going! :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.