wii fit

I've got one they're great fun I laugh at myself every time I try yoga my balance isn't balanced

Yes I do I've seen mine go up thats really gutting but it's on the down again now

Hiya,

Well, my son had one for Christmas. Think I might just give it a go!

We've just had an office room put in the garden for hubby when he works from home and will be dusting down the running machine and putting that up too.

I sat on my bum last time I did LL - no wonder the weight went back on.

This time's gonna be different :D

I have ordered one and am waiting for the delivery any day now!! Cannot wait :)

I am really wanting to get one too, Cant seem to find any in stock though. My boys are so into wii, ive had to make a rota so the eldest knows when he can play it - only twice a week!!

Ooh, I've got one, but not been on it since starting LL... will have to dust it off and see if it helps! :D Has anyone used the fitness DVD we were given in Week 2? I'm in week 4 and still haven't looked at it... whoops! x

since starting oo ll i get on during the week just to see the bmi go down i no it accurate to my llc one but i dont look at the weight just the graph itself and the downward slope ha
i dont do exercise on it though i prefer my walking and think that the wii sports is better for exercise spec the bowling!!

I love it when it says ouch when u get on the board..lol

HAHA I love that too

I have a Wii Fit and I love it. I was extremely lucky to find one in stock at my local Argos after 3 weeks of trying everywhere every night (including Argos)

The boxing really gets my heart going, the free step is awesome when I wanna do some exercise and watch TV too and somehow I manage to get either a 3* or 4* (can't remember) on Yoga it refers to me as a 'Yoga Trainer' shocking really lol

I couldnt get into the boxing, have to keep trying, i love the yoga tho my balance is not great, and they say my posture is excellent.

The scales on there are about 10lb less than at LL..

I couldnt get into the boxing, have to keep trying, i love the yoga tho my balance is not great, and they say my posture is excellent.

The scales on there are about 10lb less than at LL..

really? mine are acuurate!! i put them on the same spot every time though ha!!

Back