Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracee, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Tracee

Tracee Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.99%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Does anyone use the Wii Fit and balance board? If so, have you noticed it contributing to your weight loss and fitness in general.:stickdance:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i use wii fit, had a party last night, its fun but can get a bit boring like any exercise, I have changed to rayman raviing rabbids tv party, which is very funny and really gets your heart going with loads of fun games and dancing....the good thing a bout wii, is you can do it not matter what the weather...

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

I think any exercise is better than none - and if that is Wii fit, then go for it !

anything that gets our bodies moving can only be good for us :)

Debz x

5. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I recently brought a wii fit- and i do the areobic exercises and muscle ones when im being serious about it- and i turn it off feeling tired and my abs kills- specially after the jackknife lol!!!

6. nikki

nikki yo-yo dieter no more!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I don't know how much differnce it makes,but I'm sure it must make some! I try and go on it most days,for between 20 and 40 minutes, I don't come off feeling like I've been to the gym,but it's 20-40 minutes that I would normally have spent sat on my bum, so I must be burning a bit more fat than normal!!
    I've only really being doing it for the last couple of weeks, but I would think it has to speed up weight loss a little........and it's quite fun!!

7. jelly-belly!x

jelly-belly!x Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    with the wii fit does it show ur weight etc on screen?? like say a few friends were coming round to try it out would everyone else be able to see each others info???

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Wii Fit weight is just a generalisation and shouldnt be taken insteas of the usual weigh in. Dont forget you are weighing on carpet!
    I use mine quite regularly, I concentrate on things such as my posture rather than if the exercise is doing me any good.
    I sweat, it gets my heart racing, so it must be doing some good! Its fun and I enjoy it and that the main thing!

9. nikki

nikki yo-yo dieter no more!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    No, if you go straight on to training instead of body test, it won't show your weight to others!
    It's only on the body test part of it that you get weighed. Hope that helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.