Wii Fit

kered

Gold Member
Where is the best place to buy a Wii Fit.

I really dont know much about them, but I would want to use it for exercise only.

What would I need to buy and how much is it please?

Ooooo wii fit is fun!

You can buy it at GAME, here's the site and the details: Wii Fit - GAME.co.uk

Hi kered

I purchased one this evening from PC world for £69.00 had a bit of fun with my daughter it measure your weight and bmi as well and tracks your training mode sets you a exercise goal of a weight loss of 2lb a week

you can purchase this from tesco with the £5.00 of voucher which you will pay around £64.99 i hope this helps will be back on the Wii fit tommorrow

Thanks Yasmine, I just need to talk nicely to my Husband now lol.
LMAO! Give him a back rub while you ask ^_~

I love my wii fit but you can't really use it as the sole source of exercise (I was surprised at this) as the cardio regimes are quite limited - i love the boxing one though :D

I love my wii fit but you can't really use it as the sole source of exercise (I was surprised at this) as the cardio regimes are quite limited - i love the boxing one though :D
The boxing one's good, the step aerobic one is really good too when you unlock the 3rd part of it, my thighs were killing me.

I am sooo unco-ordinated that my OH laughs at me doing the steps!

I am sooo unco-ordinated that my OH laughs at me doing the steps!
LOL awww. Well maybe he should do it then, see if he can do any better.

Hi kered

I purchased one this evening from PC world for £69.00 had a bit of fun with my daughter it measure your weight and bmi as well and tracks your training mode sets you a exercise goal of a weight loss of 2lb a week

Is this just for the console?

Thats for the balance board.
I have the My Fitness Trainer game for the wii which I'd recommend too (cheaper than the wii fit ;))

the console i brought of ebay for 129.99 refurbished but with 12 months guarentee the company on ebay is argos clearence so can be trusted , mine is fine.... :)

the wii fit i brought of argos for 68.00 i think? :).

Worth it's money alone to see DH do the hula hoop. I nearly wet myself (ok I had a dribble - sorry if it's TMI) :8855:

All my family love our WII fit, we spend hours on it each week, probably doing about 30 mins each a day.

I find that I tone up my stomach muscles just laughing at my husband on the hula hoops, what a sight its hilarious mind you he is brilliant at it and won't let anyone beat him on the high scoring.

Be careful with young girls though my eight year old weighs 6st 4lb and Wii fit says she is overweight, she is also very tall and needs 11 to 12 trousers for leg length. My 14 year old weighs 10st and is 5'6" the Wii fit says she is obese. BEWARE of this, we have to make a joke of it as we don't want either of them turning anorexic and worrying about their weight.

Oh and it says I am 14st 6lb with a BMI of 39 my Lipotrim Man says I am 13st 6lb with a BMI of 30.1, who do you think I believe?

Just enjoy it for what it is, great fun and an easy extremely funny way of doing boring exercise, especially when the dog overtakes you on the jogging challenge.

Love Karen.
x

I've had a wii fit since christmas and not ventured on yet. Think I will have a go when my stomach settles from the shake I have just had.

i got this package from game Wii Fit with Enigma Fitness Kit - Wii - GAME.co.uk
ordered it on a monday and it arrived tuesday morning its good because you get the recargable battery pack with the accessory pack amongst other things and this pack is not available in the game stores either ive had hours of fun on it all the family use it its brill!
debbie x

All my family love our WII fit, we spend hours on it each week, probably doing about 30 mins each a day.

I find that I tone up my stomach muscles just laughing at my husband on the hula hoops, what a sight its hilarious mind you he is brilliant at it and won't let anyone beat him on the high scoring.

Be careful with young girls though my eight year old weighs 6st 4lb and Wii fit says she is overweight, she is also very tall and needs 11 to 12 trousers for leg length. My 14 year old weighs 10st and is 5'6" the Wii fit says she is obese. BEWARE of this, we have to make a joke of it as we don't want either of them turning anorexic and worrying about their weight.

Oh and it says I am 14st 6lb with a BMI of 39 my Lipotrim Man says I am 13st 6lb with a BMI of 30.1, who do you think I believe?

Just enjoy it for what it is, great fun and an easy extremely funny way of doing boring exercise, especially when the dog overtakes you on the jogging challenge.

Love Karen.
x

Karen I think you should get this checked out ..... My Wii fit tells me I'm more or less the same as I am at the chemist and my BMI is around the same as I make it. I too am 5'6", I weighed just under 12st last time I was on it and it had me as overweight not obese - which is correct. I think there's something wrong with yours unless it's the surface it's on or needs new batteries or something. x

Thanks everyone.

Cruiks and Karen, giggling here to myself at your OH's doing the hula lol. I actually bought a proper weighted exercise hula hoop last year and its brilliant.

Back