Extra Easy Will EE work for me?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by peagirl989, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. peagirl989

peagirl989 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.97%)
    Hi all :)

ive finally joined this fab site after reading it for ages lol.

Just a question really. I have got all the books etc for extra easy off ebay so i know how to do it (i dont want to go to classes), but im just wondering would it work for me? It has worked for a couple of my friends, but they had lots of weight to lose. I only want to lose between 9lbs and a stone. ive tried just being 'healthy' etc, but it hasnt worked! Its the last of my baby weight i'm trying to lose.

So does extra easy work if you dont have lots to lose? it just sounds like a to good to be true diet haha

Thanks all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - if you follow the plan as it set out
    You do not need to lose a lot so your losses will likely be small but it is just healthy eating really so no reason why it should not work

4. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I don't have loads to lose and it is going - losing anything from 1/2 to 1.5lb each week, so there is no reason why it won't work as long as you only eat until you feel full and not just because its 'free' food. :) Do make sure you have your syns as well, I'd say start off using 10-15 each day but if you stay the same, then you can reduce them.

5. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    SW works if you follow the plans correctly. If after a few weeks EE isn't working (not all of the plans suit everyone) try Red and/or Green days. It's all about trial and error, finding what works best for you in terms of both weightloss and your lifestyle.

Good luck!

6. peagirl989

peagirl989 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.97%)
    Thank you all for you replies, I am going to give it my best shot!

Twizzle, is it ok to not have many syns? I only had 3 yesterday which was my dinner. I had my HE's, but just had fruit as snacks. is this ok?

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nope - you want between 5 and 15 syns a day and I would suggest starting out at the higher end

Some people find they need to cut back when they get near to target and if you are not using the syns then you have nowhere to go

Also you are more likely to stay on the plan for the long term if you eat your syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.