will i lose?!

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi everyone,
First of all, thanks for all your posts. I have found them inspiring! I joined SW for the first time ever last week and I have about two stone to lose. I was mega confused for the first 24 hours but have enjoyed it since. I tried a combination of green and red days (extra easy wasn't really explained to me by my rep; maybe it will be tomorrow night) but I have found red a nightmare. I haven't weighed myself at all in the house and although this diet is different from any other I've tried in that to a large extent, you can lead a normal life, I'm prepared to suspend my disbelielf and I really hope I lose a pound or two tomorrow night!!! My query is, is it okay to graze or is this a big no-no? I hate stuffing myself at one sitting. Like, could I have up to five/six/ smaller meals a day as long as I follow the plan in terms of foods? Anyone with any experience with grazing, good or bad, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks xx

Hi, sounds like you are doing really well already! You can eat however you like throughout the day, so long as you follow the plan and eat enough to satisfy you. You should never be hungry, so if for you this means a larger number of smaller meals I wouldn't have thought there would be any problem. Enjoy testing this eating plan - if it says its free, it really is so, tuck in! If you find red days difficult then there is nothing wrong with sticking with green days - veggies do this all the time and they lose weight! I'm sure it will all fall into place for you over time, and extra easy really is great once you get to grips with it. Stay to group and you can ask questions and pick up tons of tips. Good luck for tomorrow's WI! xxx

thank you both so much! i'll post tomorrow night how i get on :jelous: xx

it should be fine if not changes can help, you can always learn and move forward :) oh and when I have WI i dont have any syns that day and stay light with my meals :)

I bet you get a nice surprise! Respect! for not weighing yourself!

EE just weigh/measure your 1 HEA and !HEB and that means any HE that's in your main book. Then anything thats free on either red or green is free on EE! It's what it says on the tin! I've done it since day 1 and won't change.

Well, I lost one and a half pounds which is good really (although all the other newbies lost at least 3!!!!) Ah well, slow and steady etc.
The SW consultant siad she loses more with red days but I'm not really a carnivore and trying to do red would not appeal to me and I think I would ditch the diet all together! I'm going to do EE I think. Thanks to all for your advice and support. My boyfriend thinks it's amazing and weird that the diet says I can have lots of pasta, rice and potatoes. I guess no other "diets" do.....So I'm glad I lost some weight because I would have felt like a wally had I not. I'd be there "But the book DEFINITELY says it's okay!"
:) xx

Back