Will My Head Ever Stop Thinking I've Eaten Too Much

sun

Gold Member
I class myself as a rational level headed intelligent person.

I am at the end of Week 4 of Management.

But why oh why can I not start to relax when I eat anything. The paranoia!:sigh:

95% of the time I follow to plan, yes I have had a little of what is not yet allowed epecially when eating with company, but I feel if I dont allow myself a little taste, then old habits would see me scoff it in secret and far too much.

I dish my meals up on a smaller plate, still sometimes I feel bloaty and uncomfortable and probably due to this feeling I immediately think I've eaten too much.

All I want to achieve is some kind of normality around food, I dont want to become complacent, and know and realise that to be able to manage food successfully I will always have to be conscious of trigger foods and quantity.

But I want the paranoia to go.

sun

xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Sun

It does get easier I promise you!! You are literally just starting phase 2 of the diet and having done so well on the weight loss you are so desperate not to put weight back on that you are having that initial panic.

But you do become more comfortable around food, you will learn your own little patterns and be absolutely fine. Just relax, enjoy your food and keep an eye on your weight and you'll be set.

Mike

thanks Mike,

I am sure you are right, I suppose if I keep these feelings to a minimal then hopefully I will be able to maintain my weight.

sun xxxxxxxx

it is very scarey, and easy to become complacent, i was fine for months then suddenly a breavement threw me and everything i learnt went out the window, now im just coming upto 1200 and have to do it all again, and im still scared i will screw it up, but im hoping i have learnt something,

Back